Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

exploiting the flats in madden 11? could it be? (the motion drag)

Go down 
+16
randers
Mister610
abdaninja
kamikazefireball
WFColonel56
ZAN
Tru Statement
SaintsG0Marchin'In
sgibs
Jeter
Drama
Ant1010
bahdbwoy
Ryker3
INSTA-H3AT
finfever
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
abdaninja

abdaninja

exploiting the flats in madden 11? could it be? (the motion drag) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: exploiting the flats in madden 11? could it be? (the motion drag)   exploiting the flats in madden 11? could it be? (the motion drag) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:11 am

typhoon wrote:
GB. Yeah I love it. This will be my first ever scheme I put together but with all the help and tips and support from the peeps here, makes it so easy take the knowledge out there, flip it and create your own sh!t.

i use to use Gb didnt like the pass game very much for me
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

exploiting the flats in madden 11? could it be? (the motion drag) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: exploiting the flats in madden 11? could it be? (the motion drag)   exploiting the flats in madden 11? could it be? (the motion drag) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:12 am

Megatron_81 wrote:
jordanl95 wrote:
cover 2 hawk... lol!

Im serious dude..lol...just cover deep by urself.. its great against slant outs and flat routes *stick*...and u can manually guard the streaks urself..

bunch and snugs will beat every coverage

flanker dig is the best play in the whole entire game for beating anythin man or zone
Back to top Go down
typhoon

typhoon

PostSubject: Re: exploiting the flats in madden 11? could it be? (the motion drag)   exploiting the flats in madden 11? could it be? (the motion drag) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:13 am

Im workin w/ it. thought about maybe using MIN or RunGun but i dunno yet
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: exploiting the flats in madden 11? could it be? (the motion drag)   exploiting the flats in madden 11? could it be? (the motion drag) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:20 am

typhoon wrote:
Im workin w/ it. thought about maybe using MIN or RunGun but i dunno yet

i like it cause of Sb tight flex and sb bunch Gb has a corner route in there bunch thats a bitch to guard i jus didnt like the other plays from there and no snugs
Back to top Go down
typhoon

typhoon

PostSubject: Re: exploiting the flats in madden 11? could it be? (the motion drag)   exploiting the flats in madden 11? could it be? (the motion drag) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:26 am

This smartfootball.com site and another i been lookin at shows concepts about routes against different defensive looks and coverages, and really what found from labbing, making good reads and not necessarily depending on "picks" and for the WR to be open by 10 yards....they actually work.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: exploiting the flats in madden 11? could it be? (the motion drag)   exploiting the flats in madden 11? could it be? (the motion drag) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:42 am

Mister610 wrote:
That defensive assignment thing doesn't work. People try that on me all the time. 100% doesn't work.. Not reliable at all

great!

now lets here how you stop it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Drama

PostSubject: Re: exploiting the flats in madden 11? could it be? (the motion drag)   exploiting the flats in madden 11? could it be? (the motion drag) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:52 am

it does work sgibs 610 is just gassin lol
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: exploiting the flats in madden 11? could it be? (the motion drag)   exploiting the flats in madden 11? could it be? (the motion drag) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:56 am

Drama wrote:

no way does this work jus flip teh play or audible to something else and ur assignments are all messed up
Back to top Go down
Drama

PostSubject: Re: exploiting the flats in madden 11? could it be? (the motion drag)   exploiting the flats in madden 11? could it be? (the motion drag) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:58 am

that have never happened to me before abdaninja.. my dudes never get crossed up and also if someone comes out in snugs the first thing you do is dont play man defense.. thats a very simple concept lol unless you have a great screamer with man coverage like i do
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: exploiting the flats in madden 11? could it be? (the motion drag)   exploiting the flats in madden 11? could it be? (the motion drag) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:13 am

Screamer?
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: exploiting the flats in madden 11? could it be? (the motion drag)   exploiting the flats in madden 11? could it be? (the motion drag) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:49 am

Really good blitz/nano when a guy is free after the QB screamin fast
Back to top Go down
Drama

PostSubject: Re: exploiting the flats in madden 11? could it be? (the motion drag)   exploiting the flats in madden 11? could it be? (the motion drag) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:57 am

yeah exactly what tru statement said.. a screamer is a nano blitz that comes in soo fast you have a second to get the ball off
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: exploiting the flats in madden 11? could it be? (the motion drag)   exploiting the flats in madden 11? could it be? (the motion drag) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 11:02 am

Oh, everyone should have that lol.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: exploiting the flats in madden 11? could it be? (the motion drag)   exploiting the flats in madden 11? could it be? (the motion drag) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:41 am

abdaninja wrote:
Drama wrote:

no way does this work jus flip teh play or audible to something else and ur assignments are all messed up

how does flipping the play mess up the assignments? ur not flipping personel, just flipping the play lol...

and yes it is one way to stop switching...I like the show blitz way better.
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: exploiting the flats in madden 11? could it be? (the motion drag)   exploiting the flats in madden 11? could it be? (the motion drag) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:59 am

dude u wer the one that said that it gets all fucked up so u stopped and also with no asignment blitzes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: exploiting the flats in madden 11? could it be? (the motion drag)   exploiting the flats in madden 11? could it be? (the motion drag) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

exploiting the flats in madden 11? could it be? (the motion drag)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3