Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Fight Night Round 4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

Fight Night Round 4 Empty
PostSubject: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:33 pm

Are you picking this up? I preordered but I am gonna go put that on Madden.

I will eventually buy this but I am still enjoying UFC and can only take so much fighting per day. This is a non yearly release so I can wait a while and still have plenty of time to play before FNR5. It also holds its value longer as far as price so thats not why I am waiting. The demo didn't wow me because UFC has taken over for me.

Z
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:49 pm

yeah. i agree with you Farls. I think I might wait til this game has a price drop until I pick it up because I play so much UFC, and with NCAA coming out soon, Madden coming out in a bit, and then Halo 3 coming out in September, i feel like i'd play it for a week, only to put it down for something else and never come back to it until i need a break from Madden or wahtever.

also, i dont know if it is just the demo, but if i cant use my buttons to punch and have to fully adjust to the r-stick to be able to throw punches, i might not even purchase the game.

i do like how they have Kid Dynamite in it though
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:39 pm

I got the urge to pick it up, then I realized I must wait and be a jedi. I don't want to be forced to overplay it because I dropped money on it. Also let EA work out the bugs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
tbk1bacon

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 7:54 am

I do not like this anymore.

Boondocks Episodes Free , Torchwood Episodes Free
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fight Night Round 4
Page 1 of 1