Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

I'm stuck at Avg Opp Level 2, Help!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angrius13

Angrius13

I'm stuck at Avg Opp Level 2, Help! Empty
PostSubject: I'm stuck at Avg Opp Level 2, Help!   I'm stuck at Avg Opp Level 2, Help! EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:46 am

When the game first came out I play at least 80 games the first few days, when pretty much everyone was Level 1 and 2. Recently I have done nothing but go against people who are at least level 10-20, at least 40 games being w/ level 15 and above. However, my avg opp. level is still 2. Am I doomed because I played too many games in the beginning?

One of my pet peeves are bum hunter's and I hate looking like one because of the opp. level. Next year in order to rectify this, should I wait a week or two before hopping online?
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: I'm stuck at Avg Opp Level 2, Help!   I'm stuck at Avg Opp Level 2, Help! EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:18 am

I dont believe so - you wont look like a bum hunter. Whats important is to STRING together wins. That way your level will rise and you will play higher level guys!

Also, maybe consider joining a league? Gives you a different flavor of play!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: I'm stuck at Avg Opp Level 2, Help!   I'm stuck at Avg Opp Level 2, Help! EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 2:51 pm

i was a big online player, and in two months i went from level 2, to level 16, just playing a game here or there in the evening and weekends, your avg opp level will rise if you play top dudes alot, i had to play level 12's or higher for several weeks to get it to start rising

to be real honest though, MRL and leagues have replaced online ranked games for me....

a big difference in the all-pro setting and all madden setting....

iam thankful for the online ranked games because i saw so many tactics, and it sharpens your skill to adjust on the fly and manage the game....

but i have found more consistent competition in MRL and other leagues, without stuff like A-gap manual turbo blitzing being done everyplay on all-pro setting....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm stuck at Avg Opp Level 2, Help!   I'm stuck at Avg Opp Level 2, Help! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm stuck at Avg Opp Level 2, Help!
Page 1 of 1