Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

how do you know how many wins you need to go to next level?

Go down 
+3
ubert123
king_jason2
Alyoyo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Alyoyo

Alyoyo

how do you know how many wins you need to go to next level? Empty
PostSubject: how do you know how many wins you need to go to next level?   how do you know how many wins you need to go to next level? EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:48 pm

I heard you can go to easportsworld.com to do that but I get signed in but idk what to do from there?

Anyone know?
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: how do you know how many wins you need to go to next level?   how do you know how many wins you need to go to next level? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:16 pm

i think leveling up is based on win streaks combined with skill points
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
ubert123

ubert123

PostSubject: Re: how do you know how many wins you need to go to next level?   how do you know how many wins you need to go to next level? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 2:42 pm

yeah you have to win a bunch of games in a row because wins get you points, losses lose you points and to get to the next level you need a certain amount of points
Back to top Go down
Alyoyo

Alyoyo

PostSubject: Re: how do you know how many wins you need to go to next level?   how do you know how many wins you need to go to next level? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:42 pm

Well I been a 17 for about 10 games but I only had one loss during.
Back to top Go down
ubert123

ubert123

PostSubject: Re: how do you know how many wins you need to go to next level?   how do you know how many wins you need to go to next level? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 6:51 pm

look at the leaderboard and see how many points the level 18s in front of you have. you should be getting close
Back to top Go down
spincter

spincter

PostSubject: Re: how do you know how many wins you need to go to next level?   how do you know how many wins you need to go to next level? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:53 pm

should be able to look at your points, level 1 500, level 2 600, and so on
Back to top Go down
Trew159

PostSubject: Re: how do you know how many wins you need to go to next level?   how do you know how many wins you need to go to next level? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 4:20 am

it also has to do with who u play man...if u play level 1's and 2's you're not gonna get that many points, if you play levels higher than what you are you'll get more points and level up quicker
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: how do you know how many wins you need to go to next level?   how do you know how many wins you need to go to next level? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:53 am

Enable the email after each game. It says how many points you won or lost and how many you need for next level.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: how do you know how many wins you need to go to next level?   how do you know how many wins you need to go to next level? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:44 pm

put win streaks together using low overall teams against higher level players using higher overall teams..

Just find a low overall team that suits you..dont worry bout the actually overall..

I use bengals...they are underrated but they are great Offensivley and defensively against any team

*great oline and dline (with some adjustments)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do you know how many wins you need to go to next level?   how do you know how many wins you need to go to next level? Empty

Back to top Go down

how do you know how many wins you need to go to next level?
Page 1 of 1