Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Getting glitched out of WINS!

Go down 
+2
WFColonel56
Cmurph831
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cmurph831

Getting glitched out of WINS! Empty
PostSubject: Getting glitched out of WINS!   Getting glitched out of WINS! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:33 am

I'm winning 2 ranked games back to back and all of a sudden the game freezes up and it says some crap about connection lost. It gives me the points on the screen but when i look at my record it gives me a loss and i lose the points. Is shocker selling this garbage?!?!? Is there any way to combat this or just stop playing ranked in general?
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Getting glitched out of WINS!   Getting glitched out of WINS! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:48 am

Cmurph831 wrote:
I'm winning 2 ranked games back to back and all of a sudden the game freezes up and it says some crap about connection lost. It gives me the points on the screen but when i look at my record it gives me a loss and i lose the points. Is shocker selling this garbage?!?!? Is there any way to combat this or just stop playing ranked in general?
Just keep playing if you want to

the "win" really doesnt matter unless you are in the top 100 or close to getting there.

It doesnt matter is it says it on your profile, you know and he knows that you won. Thats all that matters
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Cmurph831

PostSubject: Re: Getting glitched out of WINS!   Getting glitched out of WINS! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:08 am

Yea thats what sucks. I'm close to the top 100 but I'm getting screwed. I guess it was more of a rant, with the end question being rhetorical. I just don't understand why people play the game if they're going to do dumb stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Getting glitched out of WINS!   Getting glitched out of WINS! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:03 pm

Cmurph831 wrote:
Yea thats what sucks. I'm close to the top 100 but I'm getting screwed. I guess it was more of a rant, with the end question being rhetorical. I just don't understand why people play the game if they're going to do dumb stuff like that.

thats the age old question...we will never really know lol

But dont let them ruin your fun
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Getting glitched out of WINS!   Getting glitched out of WINS! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:13 pm

Cmurph831 wrote:

people like this is whats wrong with the world today, no hard work, no dedication, just looking for a shortcut that gets them were at the end of the day???

because of all the non-sense EA WILL NOT CLEAN UP (really a shame on there end) i just don't take ranked seriously anymore, like play to win, but who cares if your top 100 0r top 500 (i was in top 500 sat, then got custom playbook glitched 3 straight games, lost 70ish ranking points) and i was not throwing slant outs every rip,1-5-5 shaking,or using custom books to get there either ....also the non-sense of defensive assist people hide on CBs and hold defensive assist down then break of the CB to jump routes, thats not happening on all-madden!

ranked games if you play a good opponent can be a great time, but i just use it to lab against people when i have no other people to play on XBL.... (it does piss you off when you get glitched, but ultimately its nothing gained nothing lost)
Back to top Go down
SF_FAN88

PostSubject: Re: Getting glitched out of WINS!   Getting glitched out of WINS! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:02 am

I wanna add something to this also. I played a guy yesterday. I was up 14-0. He kept sending me messages of how my connection sucks, and why do you run the same 1 play blah blah blah.. I ran the ball down this throat opening drive. Maybe 2 pass plays. then He gets the ball and i stop him he kicks a field goal and misses then sends a friendly quit.. I DECLINE!!! LOL..

Then he gets on his mic and starts talking trash.. then i score on him. He gets the ball back, and i pick him off. then all of a sudden internet connection to your peer has been lost. and we just started the 2nd QTR!!

Not sure why you even play just to quit. There were times it just wasnt my day, and i still finished the game out of respect to who im playing. But i agree, if your gonna quit then dont play.
Back to top Go down
blood9585

blood9585

PostSubject: Re: Getting glitched out of WINS!   Getting glitched out of WINS! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:52 pm

Murph you just witnessed what has been happening since the original xbox....Soon as Microsoft entered gaming...so did the cult following of hacker gamers.... Firewall & Software glitches for wins is why I don't even both paying attention to online record much. When I do see someone high in rank my first question to them is always ..."how did you get that high a rank?..."
Back to top Go down
http://WiseMaddenConcepts.Blogspot.com
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Getting glitched out of WINS!   Getting glitched out of WINS! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:16 pm

not to brag, but i'd 21 about 90 of the top 100 players on the leaderboard. it's a corrupt leaderboard every year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting glitched out of WINS!   Getting glitched out of WINS! Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting glitched out of WINS!
Page 1 of 1