Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?

Go down 
+16
i3rian 87
datnodude
xHHx_JayNizz
ZAN
BuckNut4eva
Tyler1281
king_jason2
Pro InstinctZ
xHHx_megatron
WFColonel56
SteelersPSUfan
PeytonMvPManning
MisterMazin
ZFarls
WhenInD0UBT
irobson
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
irobson

where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? Empty
PostSubject: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:32 am

Question is simple guys where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? He will have 4 rings and hella records...these are just a few from this year alone

Brady:

— 28 consecutive regular-season wins at home as a starter.

— 335 straight passes without an interception.

— 9 games with at least two touchdown passes and no interceptions.

Brady also became one of six quarterbacks (Dan Marino did it twice) to throw at least one touchdown pass in each game since the NFL went to a 16-game schedule in 1978. He finished with the fifth-best passer rating in NFL history (111.0).

By the Patriots:

— Fewest turnovers (10) committed in a 16-game season.

— Fewest interceptions (5) in a season, tie, four by Brady and one by Brian Hoyer(notes).

— Eight straight games scoring 30 points or more, tying the record set in 2000 by the St. Louis Rams and tied in 2007 by the Patriots.

I have him as #3 on my list behind montana and Johnny U
Back to top Go down
WhenInD0UBT

WhenInD0UBT

where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:55 am

Assuming Brady wins the MVP and the Superbowl he will tie Montana in both rings and MVP's. Brady is better statistically and Pats look good for the future... For me Brady has to be the best even with that Superbowl loss on his resume.
He has the rings and now two historic statistical years under his belt.
If Brady ends up winning 4 or more rings I don't see how he could not be considered the best Quarterback ever.

Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:07 am

Your lucky you have a sexy sig, otherwise I would ban the sh!t out of you.
18-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
MisterMazin

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:27 am

ZFarls wrote:
18-1
lmao!! I was at that game too. Giants/Farls>>>>>>Patriots/Gibs Wink
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning

PeytonMvPManning

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:29 am

As far as stats go Brady dont match up anywhere near Manning. Manning has played two more years than Brady. It really just depends on what you go by to determine your best QBs of all time. Some people determine it by team success or by individual success

Brady Career Stats

34,744 yards
261 TDs
63.6 completion rating
95.2 passer rating

Manning Career Stats

54,828 yards
399 TDs
64.9 completion rating
94.9 passer rating

My best QBs by team success
Montana
Brady
Manning
Bradshaw
Elway

My best QBs by individual success
Manning
Marino
Johnny U
Montana
Brady

Last edited by PeytonMvPManning on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SteelersPSUfan

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:30 am

ZFarls wrote:
18-1
hahaha... David Tyree > the entire pats team
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:40 am

the fact that Brady was on a team that video taped defensive signals from 00-07 disqualifies him for me.....its great what he is doing now but the fact that he was involved in that taints everything that he did prior..that 22 or so game win streak means nothing to me. the 3 super bowls means nothing to me.

think about this. he won 3 sb's while his team was taping defensive signals............and he only won by 3 in each of them. Now if u have defensive signals the game shouldnt even be close. Defensive signals are everything to a defense
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:34 am

superbowls are won by teams...not individuals...so if u want to label brady as the best ever then we need to look at his statistics...clearly manning is the better.. I would put brady as 4

manning, marino, montana, brady, then.....troy aikman.. hehe
Back to top Go down
Pro InstinctZ

Pro InstinctZ

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:53 pm

WFColonel56 wrote:
the fact that Brady was on a team that video taped defensive signals from 00-07 disqualifies him for me.....its great what he is doing now but the fact that he was involved in that taints everything that he did prior..that 22 or so game win streak means nothing to me. the 3 super bowls means nothing to me.

think about this. he won 3 sb's while his team was taping defensive signals............and he only won by 3 in each of them. Now if u have defensive signals the game shouldnt even be close. Defensive signals are everything to a defense

You know they only did that for that season and even after that they won every game except for the superbowl unfortunately you can't just assume they taped the decade
Back to top Go down
Pro InstinctZ

Pro InstinctZ

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:54 pm

As far as stats go you guys do realize peytons career passer rating is only 2 points higher than Brady's and Brady's might be higher after this season. Also Peyton has had Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, and Dallas Clark. Brady had Deion Branch and Troy Brown.

Last edited by Pro InstinctZ on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pro InstinctZ

Pro InstinctZ

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:56 pm

Big numbers aren't everything. Peyton might throw more td's but he throws more interceptions as well. Actually Brady now has a higher passer rating so you can't pull out the stats card anymore
Back to top Go down
WhenInD0UBT

WhenInD0UBT

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:15 pm

ZFarls wrote:
18-1

LOL. I am a die hard Colts fan. I live in NH and lets say it was a great few weeks seeing my father and friends mope and complain.

For me it comes down to how many rings you have and the stats. I know it is a team game but honestly in almost every sport everyone looks if you were a winner. I love Peyton and when it is all said and done he should have all the statistical records. But I think he will probably only have one ring(d@mn Saints).

Its all a matter of opinion in which you do you value rings to stats or vice versa. All I am saying is the Pats future is bright... They are the favorites to win this year and they are only going to get better defensively. Brady should win at least one more...

Brady is no pushover for stats. He has two historic seasons and will be in top 5/10 of every QB category soon.

In short, Brady, Manning, everyone else.
Back to top Go down
WhenInD0UBT

WhenInD0UBT

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:16 pm

Pro InstinctZ wrote:
As far as stats go you guys do realize peytons career passer rating is only 2 points higher than Brady's and Brady's might be higher after this season. Also Peyton has had Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, and Dallas Clark. Brady had Deion Branch and Troy Brown.

Don't forget Randy Moss, Wes Welker, and Gisele
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning

PeytonMvPManning

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:38 pm

if u go by who wins the most superbowls then Montana and Bradshaw are the two best QBs of all time
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:54 pm

[quote="PeytonMvPManning"]As far as stats go Brady dont match up anywhere near Manning. Manning has played two more years than Brady. It really just depends on what you go by to determine your best QBs of all time. Some people determine it by team success or by individual success

ummm yeah cuz manning is having a great year??? how many pick 6's is that guy gunna throw? once again the great debate brady or manning. heres my point with the exception of randy moss the patriots have always had a ehhhh WR corps. yes i know wes welker is the man but he was and IMO will always be a underated overlooked underdog WR and thats part of the draw and LOVE i have for my pats. we get it done without blockbuster tallent all over the field. simply put BRADY gets it done.

as long as brady and BB are together the PATS will always have a shot. Manning is a hell of a quarterback dont get me wrong and he will have a outstanding coaching career when he hangs up his pads. he is the definition of a on the field coach and field general. but once again BRADY GETS IT DONE!!! the job of a QB is to lead his TEAM . when it comes down to it i think that bradys legacy will not be associated w/ stats but how he conducted himself as the LEADER of his team and how the guys looked to him and always knew that no matter the score there is always a shot to get that W with him in the huddle.
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
WhenInD0UBT

WhenInD0UBT

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:02 pm

It is funny that a "bad" season for Manning is throwing for 4700 yards with 33 td's and 17 INT's and a horrible 10-6 record.

Just shows how good Peyton and Brady are.

And for the record I wasn't saying rings were the only thing that mattered. But they definitely solidify the resume. Stats are obv important as well. I just don't want my future kids to go look at career stats and think that Vinny Testarverde is a top 15 QB...
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:02 pm

Pro InstinctZ wrote:
WFColonel56 wrote:

You know they only did that for that season and even after that they won every game except for the superbowl unfortunately you can't just assume they taped the decade

NEWSFLASH every team in the NFL, college and even major high school programs. tape the other teams signals. the pats just happened to get caught. if you aint cheating you aint trying right? lol jk. honestly tho i have seen this first hand with coaching and even playing at the lower level. a coach will attain any kind of advantage they can to win football games.

heres another example. JETS "west passing camp" now these "workouts" are not supposed to have coaching personel present. it would be perfectly legal if the guys just got together to go toss the ball around and run rtes. but as soon as any coach shows up including a strength coach it becomes an official organized practice session which is illegal outside the mandated # of practices allowed by the NFL

yes even your favorite NFL team/ college team cheats EVERYONES team cheats. sports stopped being pure a long long time ago, better yet tell me a time when sport was "pure" im even sure that native americans playing laccrose back in the day found ways the cheat or a nicer way of putting it "gain a advantage"
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:37 pm

if brady wins i think he is easily the best of all time
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 6:23 pm

I just look at Brady's supporting cast, he arguably hasnt had a Marvin Harrison,Reggie Wayne,Edge, Dallas Clark , Jerry Rice, John Taylor, Roger Craig, Len Swan, Franco Harris HOF talent around him his whole career and he still gets it done!! He is still a champion, to me that says it all right there....
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 6:30 pm

Really? Randy Moss won't go to the HOF? 2 years is still 2 years.....and arguably one of Brady's best years in his career (better than this one even, IMO) is because of Moss...
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning

PeytonMvPManning

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 6:47 pm

mlw23 wrote:
I just look at Brady's supporting cast, he arguably hasnt had a Marvin Harrison,Reggie Wayne,Edge, Dallas Clark , Jerry Rice, John Taylor, Roger Craig, Len Swan, Franco Harris HOF talent around him his whole career and he still gets it done!! He is still a champion, to me that says it all right there....

u forgot to add that Brady had the best D in the league when he won his superbowls
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:45 pm

PeytonMvPManning wrote:
mlw23 wrote:

u forgot to add that Brady had the best D in the league when he won his superbowls

not the best D in the leauge,

He had bill belichek Smile
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:57 pm

brady has had better defenses too help win those superbowls..brady is better than manning this year but peyton is better overall ..he is the qb and offense coordinator
Back to top Go down
Pro InstinctZ

Pro InstinctZ

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:31 pm

No duh he better be able to call his own plays after being in the same system his whole career. BTW all the route changing audibling Brady does the same sh1t nobody notices because everyone rides peyton.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:34 pm

Pro InstinctZ wrote:
WFColonel56 wrote:

i swear they did it since 2000. I read an artical that said that Belick said he thought it was alright as long as he did not use that tape durring the time that they were actually playing. But he did do it since he became the head coach til he got caught
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? Empty

Back to top Go down

where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next