Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?

Go down 
+16
i3rian 87
datnodude
xHHx_JayNizz
ZAN
BuckNut4eva
Tyler1281
king_jason2
Pro InstinctZ
xHHx_megatron
WFColonel56
SteelersPSUfan
PeytonMvPManning
MisterMazin
ZFarls
WhenInD0UBT
irobson
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pro InstinctZ

Pro InstinctZ

where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:38 pm

And you realize it actually wasn't cheating they would have seen the same thing on the game film the day after they did not like bribe the refs man everyone overreacts to that. It really did not help them in their performance. Every coach watches what the other coach does on the game film. All the Patriots had was a close up view on the coach that's it they weren't stealing plays or nothing
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:38 pm

king_jason2 wrote:
Pro InstinctZ wrote:
WFColonel56 wrote:
the fact that Brady was on a team that video taped defensive signals from 00-07 disqualifies him for me.....its great what he is doing now but the fact that he was involved in that taints everything that he did prior..that 22 or so game win streak means nothing to me. the 3 super bowls means nothing to me.

think about this. he won 3 sb's while his team was taping defensive signals............and he only won by 3 in each of them. Now if u have defensive signals the game shouldnt even be close. Defensive signals are everything to a defense

You know they only did that for that season and even after that they won every game except for the superbowl unfortunately you can't just assume they taped the decade

NEWSFLASH every team in the NFL, college and even major high school programs. tape the other teams signals. the pats just happened to get caught. if you aint cheating you aint trying right? lol jk. honestly tho i have seen this first hand with coaching and even playing at the lower level. a coach will attain any kind of advantage they can to win football games.

heres another example. JETS "west passing camp" now these "workouts" are not supposed to have coaching personel present. it would be perfectly legal if the guys just got together to go toss the ball around and run rtes. but as soon as any coach shows up including a strength coach it becomes an official organized practice session which is illegal outside the mandated # of practices allowed by the NFL

yes even your favorite NFL team/ college team cheats EVERYONES team cheats. sports stopped being pure a long long time ago, better yet tell me a time when sport was "pure" im even sure that native americans playing laccrose back in the day found ways the cheat or a nicer way of putting it "gain a advantage"
Well they did get caught....that is the only thing that is proven. You cant prove that every nfl/college/major HS teams do this. The only definite thing is that the Pats got caught cheating. If the other programs didnt get caught you cant prove anything
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Pro InstinctZ

Pro InstinctZ

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:41 pm

Lol you say cheating they would have seen the same thing on the game film. I guess other coaches cheat every week too when they watch the game film
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:43 pm

Pro InstinctZ wrote:
And you realize it actually wasn't cheating they would have seen the same thing on the game film the day after they did not like bribe the refs man everyone overreacts to that. It really did not help them in their performance. Every coach watches what the other coach does on the game film. All the Patriots had was a close up view on the coach that's it they weren't stealing plays or nothing
If they were not cheating then why did they get punished?....From game film u cant see EXACTLY what the coach is doing from the sideline

and yes they were stealing plays. All u have to do is match the video of the signals up with the game film and there u go...u knw exactly when they run that play
Back to top Go down
Pro InstinctZ

Pro InstinctZ

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:51 pm

They got punished as an example it wasn't that big a deal. From game film you can get a pretty good view at what the coach is doing.
Back to top Go down
Pro InstinctZ

Pro InstinctZ

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:53 pm

Lol the Broncos were caught cheating by taping practice now that's wrong . But no nobody is jumping on them lol. Everyone just hates the big bad Patriots
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:54 pm

Pro InstinctZ wrote:
They got punished as an example it wasn't that big a deal. From game film you can get a pretty good view at what the coach is doing.
If you could get such a good view grom regular game film then why did they have to have a seperate camera to ZOOM IN on the coach?
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:55 pm

Pro InstinctZ wrote:
Lol the Broncos were caught cheating by taping practice now that's wrong . But no nobody is jumping on them lol. Everyone just hates the big bad Patriots
the coach was fired......would u rather have those draft picks taken away, and the money fine and keep bill....or would u have him fired and keep the picks and money
Back to top Go down
Pro InstinctZ

Pro InstinctZ

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:00 pm

Im saying you don't see any fans lashing out on the Broncos saying oh the Broncos are a bunch of cheaters. Everyone just wants a reason to hate the Patriots.
Back to top Go down
Pro InstinctZ

Pro InstinctZ

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:01 pm

WFColonel56 wrote:
Pro InstinctZ wrote:
If you could get such a good view grom regular game film then why did they have to have a seperate camera to ZOOM IN on the coach?

Just to make it easier lol this was even an argument on sportscenter a long time ago. Analysts saying this whole cheating thing was taken out of proportion Im giving you their reason
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:41 pm

everybody video tapes signals...really? do u really believe that people are taping teams signals during the game..or taping ppl's walkthroughs doing the super bowl

and every veteran qb can change plays at the line but like i said peyton is the coordinator
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:44 pm

Patriots cheated, its true.

I do not condone anything that they did.

But lets be serious for a minute, any team that doesn't constantly change their signals each week is asking to have their plays and signals stolen from them.

Think about the network of players in the NFL. I'm going to make up numbers here for a second. Lets say that the University of Miami (Florida) has 25 current players in the NFL. The guys from the U have a way of looking out and helping one another. Lets say that Player 1 from Miami played the Cowboys Week 1. Player 1 notices that every time the Quarterback taps his left ear-hole twice, it is a silent hot route call for a slant route. Player 1 tells his buddy Player 2 from college on the Dolphins about this signal, and when Player 2 lines up across from the Cowboys in Week 2 he sees the signal and takes an easy interception for a touchdown. Now, Player 2 tells this to his buddy from the U, Player 3. Player 3 mentions it to his Coach, and then it spreads like wildfire.

Meanwhile, QB Cowboys cries because he can't figure out why everyone is jumping his slant route.

Clearly, this example is a bit far fetched, but the idea is there.

Why recording video of it makes it a lot easier for someone to steal a signal, your signal system should change week to week.

Hell, my high school team changed our signals week to week. Before every snap our Quarterback would say a color and then a number. There was 1 hot color, which meant audible/hot route. The number would be the indicator of what we would do from there. The color would change from game to game and there would really be no way for the other team to know what the hot color was. There were even games where we changed the hot color at halftime.

---

Brady is already on the All-Time list, but this would just bump him higher up
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:01 pm

i3rian 87 wrote:

But lets be serious for a minute, any team that doesn't constantly change their signals each week is asking to have their plays and signals stolen from them.

Think about the network of players in the NFL. I'm going to make up numbers here for a second. Lets say that the University of Miami (Florida) has 25 current players in the NFL. The guys from the U have a way of looking out and helping one another. Lets say that Player 1 from Miami played the Cowboys Week 1. Player 1 notices that every time the Quarterback taps his left ear-hole twice, it is a silent hot route call for a slant route. Player 1 tells his buddy Player 2 from college on the Dolphins about this signal, and when Player 2 lines up across from the Cowboys in Week 2 he sees the signal and takes an easy interception for a touchdown. Now, Player 2 tells this to his buddy from the U, Player 3. Player 3 mentions it to his Coach, and then it spreads like wildfire.

Meanwhile, QB Cowboys cries because he can't figure out why everyone is jumping his slant route.

Why recording video of it makes it a lot easier for someone to steal a signal, your signal system should change week to week.

Hell, my high school team changed our signals week to week. Before every snap our Quarterback would say a color and then a number. There was 1 hot color, which meant audible/hot route. The number would be the indicator of what we would do from there. The color would change from game to game and there would really be no way for the other team to know what the hot color was. There were even games where we changed the hot color at halftime.

---

Both examples are not relevent because they are not calls coming from the sideline.....now if the qb in the 2nd example looked over to the sideline to get the call to audible/hot route from the coach, AND THE COACH GAVE A SIGNAL of what to do, and the other team taped those signals than the team would be SOL. Unless the team had practiced all week on the changed signal which would take up practice time to make sure every1 is on the same page
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:02 pm

if the patriots were a bad a team no one would even be talking about his.
you still have to go out and win ball games and execute
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:09 pm

xHHx_JayNizz wrote:
if the patriots were a bad a team no one would even be talking about his.
you still have to go out and win ball games and execute
exactly if they didnt win 3 SBs durring that time nobody would...but they did. And it is quite a bit easier to execute when u knw whats about to happen
Back to top Go down
chipadelphia

chipadelphia

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:11 am

Brady is already on my alltime list. I'm not a huge fan of him but you can't deny that he is an amazing quarterback.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chipmezo.com
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:43 am

WFColonel56 wrote:
i3rian 87 wrote:

---

Both examples are not relevent because they are not calls coming from the sideline.....now if the qb in the 2nd example looked over to the sideline to get the call to audible/hot route from the coach, AND THE COACH GAVE A SIGNAL of what to do, and the other team taped those signals than the team would be SOL. Unless the team had practiced all week on the changed signal which would take up practice time to make sure every1 is on the same page

I was just trying to dumb things down.

Fine.

If Player 1 notices that every time the coach on the sideline signals in the same sign, and picks up on the play, and then the sign is spread to his buddies across the league.

Happy?

My point remains the same, you have to change up your play calling. Just like in baseball when pitchers and catchers constantly switch up their signal when there is a runner on second. You have to stay ahead of people trying to gain a competitive advantage, whether they are doing it legally or illegally.
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
jdawg27

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:46 am

manning is god and brady is jesus....
the pats can run the ball but colts cant. pats have had a better defense too so simply put brady has help and manning doesnt.
manning literally has to do everything by himself which is why he broke the record for completions this season
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:56 am

jdawg27 wrote:
manning is god and brady is jesus....
the pats can run the ball but colts cant. pats have had a better defense too so simply put brady has help and manning doesnt.
manning literally has to do everything by himself which is why he broke the record for completions this season
As big of a manning fan as i am lets not make this BvsM again.....
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:57 am

fact of the matter is they executed and they won.

Tom Brady is the greatest to play the position of ALL TIME regardless of he wins another superbowl or not!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:04 am

i3rian 87 wrote:
WFColonel56 wrote:
i3rian 87 wrote:

---

Fine.

If Player 1 notices that every time the coach on the sideline signals in the same sign, and picks up on the play, and then the sign is spread to his buddies across the league.

Happy?

My point remains the same, you have to change up your play calling. Just like in baseball when pitchers and catchers constantly switch up their signal when there is a runner on second. You have to stay ahead of people trying to gain a competitive advantage, whether they are doing it legally or illegally.
we can debate this back and forth til we are blue in the face. ut we have slightly got off track a little.

Would brady have done what he did without the info that was on those tapes? I do not know, that is why I am saying he is not YET an altime great. For me he would have to win 2 more SBs. But thats just me
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 2:11 am

ZAN wrote:
Really? Randy Moss won't go to the HOF? 2 years is still 2 years.....and arguably one of Brady's best years in his career (better than this one even, IMO) is because of Moss...

Moss is HOF talent but Brady never won a Super Bowl with him! The super bowls brady has won he has done it with lesser offensive talent than Manning, Montana, Bradshaw.... The argument can be made that Brady had better defenses than Manning and he did, but it was only slightly by the numbers, the colts still had top 10 defenses statistically the years that Brady won the SB. I think Manning & Brady are the two best QBs I will ever see in my lifetime, I just think Brady has done more with less....and if he gets this 4th ring, its not totally absurd to say he is best QB of all time...
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:25 am

mlw23 wrote:
ZAN wrote:
Really? Randy Moss won't go to the HOF? 2 years is still 2 years.....and arguably one of Brady's best years in his career (better than this one even, IMO) is because of Moss...

I think Manning & Brady are the two best QBs I will ever see in my lifetime

sam bradford will reach there.....as a rookie he is looking good. statistically in the same category if not better then marino I think...might wanna double check me on that

but yah its just rookie season and might not even be decent...but there is a chance....
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 2:04 am

i3rian 87 wrote:
WFColonel56 wrote:
i3rian 87 wrote:

---

Fine.

Happy?

those ufc chicks r so hot !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?   where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

where will Brady be on your alltime list if he wins the superbowl this year?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2