Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

ZP3 Wins Madden Wars In Illinoois

Go down 
+6
sgibs
ZFarls
D_Cash
ERZ
ZP3
Maddenwars
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Maddenwars

ZP3 Wins Madden Wars In Illinoois Empty
PostSubject: ZP3 Wins Madden Wars In Illinoois   ZP3 Wins Madden Wars In Illinoois EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:54 pm

We just had a tournament this past weekend in Waukegan,IL this is probably going to be a more regular thing we have to work out some deals with our sponsors and such it was a great turn out but what i loved the most and the reason i now know about this site is because is the young gun ZP3 who went Undefeated in a double elimination tournament. I literally got tired watching him lol he played 9 games back to back and went 9-0. Now i will say this he D wasnt really there every game but the kid put 35-42 on the board all 9 games lol.I talked to him after and he said he was saving up his new O for Big City but he said he wanted to bring it out here instead. Then he told me to come visit maddenbible.com so here i am. i love the site and what you guys are doing for the community and hope to see you guys at our next tournament in a month.
Back to top Go down
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

PostSubject: Re: ZP3 Wins Madden Wars In Illinoois   ZP3 Wins Madden Wars In Illinoois EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 4:11 pm

thank you it was alot of fun. and i recomend any 1 to go to the next one

ps.keep my offense talk on the Down Low on other sites please
Back to top Go down
ERZ
Admin
ERZ

PostSubject: Re: ZP3 Wins Madden Wars In Illinoois   ZP3 Wins Madden Wars In Illinoois EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 4:18 pm

lol...good job my man.
Back to top Go down
D_Cash

D_Cash

PostSubject: Re: ZP3 Wins Madden Wars In Illinoois   ZP3 Wins Madden Wars In Illinoois EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:51 pm

Congrats on the victory!
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: ZP3 Wins Madden Wars In Illinoois   ZP3 Wins Madden Wars In Illinoois EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:40 pm

That aboy ZP3, congrats, first ever MB community champ and now first Madden Wars champ!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: ZP3 Wins Madden Wars In Illinoois   ZP3 Wins Madden Wars In Illinoois EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:43 pm

And the crowd is chanting....ZP3...ZP3...ZP3

Good work today! Btw what book did you run?
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: ZP3 Wins Madden Wars In Illinoois   ZP3 Wins Madden Wars In Illinoois EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:56 pm

great job ZP3! repping Madden Bible.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
ocho cinco

ocho cinco

PostSubject: Re: ZP3 Wins Madden Wars In Illinoois   ZP3 Wins Madden Wars In Illinoois EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:29 pm

Congrats on your win zp3 keep them winnings coming your gonna go long way you watch and keep representing maddenbible the best site ever
Back to top Go down
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

PostSubject: Re: ZP3 Wins Madden Wars In Illinoois   ZP3 Wins Madden Wars In Illinoois EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:56 pm

Thanks guys and yeah i really only got stopped if i fumbled or kevin (i drop passes in open field) ogletree lol never caught the ball! and yes i was going to save the offense but i wanted to tourny test it. and it was pretty funny one kid after we played stayed and watched replays smh.

Madden Bible FTW!
LETS GO!
Back to top Go down
Philley32

Philley32

PostSubject: Re: ZP3 Wins Madden Wars In Illinoois   ZP3 Wins Madden Wars In Illinoois EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:12 pm

Lol I did terrible at my tournament. Good Job ZP3.
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo

PostSubject: Re: ZP3 Wins Madden Wars In Illinoois   ZP3 Wins Madden Wars In Illinoois EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:10 pm

you actually from IL zp3? i am and i live in the Joliet area ive been considering going to some tournaments but i still lack some confidence in my game lol
Back to top Go down
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

PostSubject: Re: ZP3 Wins Madden Wars In Illinoois   ZP3 Wins Madden Wars In Illinoois EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:23 pm

no im from wisconsin
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo

PostSubject: Re: ZP3 Wins Madden Wars In Illinoois   ZP3 Wins Madden Wars In Illinoois EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:27 pm

lol shoulda known from the location under your avatar im real smart bounce
Back to top Go down
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

PostSubject: Re: ZP3 Wins Madden Wars In Illinoois   ZP3 Wins Madden Wars In Illinoois EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:38 pm

hahah its all good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZP3 Wins Madden Wars In Illinoois   ZP3 Wins Madden Wars In Illinoois Empty

Back to top Go down

ZP3 Wins Madden Wars In Illinoois
Page 1 of 1