Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

What is the fastest way to raise your level up online?

Go down 
+6
randers
Militant X 1
ticklemeelmo
ZFarls
wangtangkiki
yovani13
10 posters
AuthorMessage
yovani13

yovani13

What is the fastest way to raise your level up online? Empty
PostSubject: What is the fastest way to raise your level up online?   What is the fastest way to raise your level up online? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:26 pm

i have been winning games forever...im just stuck on level 17..whats up with that????
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: What is the fastest way to raise your level up online?   What is the fastest way to raise your level up online? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:32 pm

LoL.. win streaks.. you hardly get a difference in points from beating a lvl1 or beating a lvl30
Back to top Go down
yovani13

yovani13

PostSubject: Re: What is the fastest way to raise your level up online?   What is the fastest way to raise your level up online? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:13 pm

thats it just win streaks???? wow....
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: What is the fastest way to raise your level up online?   What is the fastest way to raise your level up online? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:16 pm

Yeah, if you lose a game, you lose 45~ points.. if you win, you win 45~ pts.. just don't lose.. you don't gain anything from winning streaks, but you never lose points during a winning streak.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: What is the fastest way to raise your level up online?   What is the fastest way to raise your level up online? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:26 pm

Also, get your stats emailed to you by EA because it gives you a look at your level and points you need.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
ticklemeelmo

PostSubject: Re: What is the fastest way to raise your level up online?   What is the fastest way to raise your level up online? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:05 am

bum hunt LOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: What is the fastest way to raise your level up online?   What is the fastest way to raise your level up online? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:13 am

win your games and beat people that are higher levels than you.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
randers

randers

PostSubject: Re: What is the fastest way to raise your level up online?   What is the fastest way to raise your level up online? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:35 am

beat bums with the lions beat decent people with the chargers/boys.

ez game

oh ya, don't lose
Back to top Go down
gatorguy146

PostSubject: Re: What is the fastest way to raise your level up online?   What is the fastest way to raise your level up online? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:53 am

what team you play with doesnt affect it too much...there is a big difference in points between beating a level 1 and a level 30....my advice

dont play bums and dont lose
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: What is the fastest way to raise your level up online?   What is the fastest way to raise your level up online? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:23 am

There's no difference in playing with different teams. You can play people that are low levels and still get 45 points.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

PostSubject: Re: What is the fastest way to raise your level up online?   What is the fastest way to raise your level up online? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:21 am

just play people level 20 and up, and dont be a quitter if ur losing. thats how u level up. gFF
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: What is the fastest way to raise your level up online?   What is the fastest way to raise your level up online? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:31 pm

win streaks is right on the money as well as playing higher level guys

Im 34-2 and Im a level 14 I think lol

so you climb quickly when you win!

Beach,

I love that sig lol...loveeeee the office
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
IPIRIEY

PostSubject: Re: What is the fastest way to raise your level up online?   What is the fastest way to raise your level up online? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:43 pm

I dnt play much rnked anymore, but I'm currently a lvl 26, and if i beat someone thats a lvl 20, i get 33 pts. If i beat a lvl 37 i get 55. Lowest lvl i beat when i was lvl 25 was a 22-4 lvl 8, and i only got 26 pts to level up. The higher level you are, the higher levels you need to play to level up.

Also, if you beat a lower level, you gain less points, if you lose to a lower level, you lose more points.
Back to top Go down
yovani13

yovani13

PostSubject: Re: What is the fastest way to raise your level up online?   What is the fastest way to raise your level up online? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:46 pm

how do u check how many points u get? were on ea sports website???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the fastest way to raise your level up online?   What is the fastest way to raise your level up online? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the fastest way to raise your level up online?
Page 1 of 1