Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

stuck on deciding between two teams

Go down 
+5
abdaninja
wangtangkiki
ezekjuninor
Ant1010
xHHx_megatron
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

stuck on deciding between two teams Empty
PostSubject: stuck on deciding between two teams   stuck on deciding between two teams EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:06 am

bengals or saints?

saints-

offense- explosive....downside is that colston is the only one with good route running, so a good corner would lock him up

defense-slower but solid..all around good man cov.

bengals

offense- slower but solid.. two great route running wr, alot of height - gresham (6-5) TO (6-3) coffman (6-6)

defense-fast and quick all around..good man cv. Great d-line with some adjustments
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: stuck on deciding between two teams   stuck on deciding between two teams EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:09 am

Im thinkin bout stickin with bengals
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: stuck on deciding between two teams   stuck on deciding between two teams EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:51 am

Just use Dallas, one of, if not the best madden offense
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: stuck on deciding between two teams   stuck on deciding between two teams EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:07 am

I say saints, Reggie bush can be a bitch
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: stuck on deciding between two teams   stuck on deciding between two teams EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:40 am

Out of those two teams, I'd go Raiders..

[or Bengals.. B stands for Balanced.. Bengals, Broncos, Baiders, Bowboys.]
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: stuck on deciding between two teams   stuck on deciding between two teams EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:01 am

Megatron_81 wrote:
bengals or saints?

saints-

offense- explosive....downside is that colston is the only one with good route running, so a good corner would lock him up

defense-slower but solid..all around good man cov.

bengals

offense- slower but solid.. two great route running wr, alot of height - gresham (6-5) TO (6-3) coffman (6-6)

defense-fast and quick all around..good man cv. Great d-line with some adjustments

well to b honest i will man up bengals all day and let ocho cinco get his lucky catches here and there ,bro colston is still a beast just gotta utilize him correctly and henderson n meachem are ur speed lance moore hangs on the ball more than these 2 but still saints defense isnt bad there d line lacks a lil speed and pass rush but there run d is solid and there corners rnt slow so they can keep up with fast wrs

bengals d is prolly the 3rd fastet maybe the 4th after raiders ravens cowboys , reggie nelson is faster than huff and better better hit power also so hes pertty good lol

i would go with bengals but instead of benson use scott at Rb
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: stuck on deciding between two teams   stuck on deciding between two teams EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:02 am

Ant1010 wrote:
Just use Dallas, one of, if not the best madden offense

uhmm tennesse IMO has the best offense but slow d i use dallas to i was using them even when the raider nation started growing and last yr
Back to top Go down
Black4Revenge

PostSubject: Re: stuck on deciding between two teams   stuck on deciding between two teams EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:21 am

Defensively the Bengals have the second fastest d only behind the Raiders. Odom & Dunlap (6'6 84 speed) at DE's. Atkins (73 speed, 94 acc) & Sims (66 speed, 84 acc) at DT's. B. Johnson (6'5 82 speed 88 acc) at ROLB. M. Johnson ( 6'7 86 speed., 92 acc) at MLB. K. Rivers (87 speed, 92 acc) at LOLB. Put J. Joseph & P. Jones as ur starting CB's with Hall in the slot. He will lock up slot receiver. Then B. Ghee at 4th CB. Safeties are interchangeable but I like T. Nelson at SS (92 speed, 91 acc) & R. Nelson at FS (93 speed, 93 acc, 74, mcv, 73, cth). Offensively they're a little slow but Gresham can catch over anybody. T.O. does get open, but the most important thing is that u pound the rock with Benson & Scott.
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: stuck on deciding between two teams   stuck on deciding between two teams EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:20 am

wangtangkiki wrote:
Out of those two teams, I'd go Raiders..
[or Bengals.. B stands for Balanced.. Bengals, Broncos, Baiders, Bowboys.]

lol wang, id go with the saints to be honest.... so many explosive players.. plus you got darren sharper who will put the team on his back..
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: stuck on deciding between two teams   stuck on deciding between two teams EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:02 pm

Vince Young can't make the throws Tony Romo can make, and Steven McGee is a fine running QB. Cowboys are 4 WR deep, as far as speed. along with Witten and Bennett .
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: stuck on deciding between two teams   stuck on deciding between two teams EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:40 pm

haha steven mcgee witten sucks now he drops balls for me at the biggest time of the games ahhhh hes wide the **** open to
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: stuck on deciding between two teams   stuck on deciding between two teams EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:42 pm

I guess
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: stuck on deciding between two teams   stuck on deciding between two teams EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:19 pm

Black4Revenge wrote:
Defensively the Bengals have the second fastest d only behind the Raiders. Odom & Dunlap (6'6 84 speed) at DE's. Atkins (73 speed, 94 acc) & Sims (66 speed, 84 acc) at DT's. B. Johnson (6'5 82 speed 88 acc) at ROLB. M. Johnson ( 6'7 86 speed., 92 acc) at MLB. K. Rivers (87 speed, 92 acc) at LOLB. Put J. Joseph & P. Jones as ur starting CB's with Hall in the slot. He will lock up slot receiver. Then B. Ghee at 4th CB. Safeties are interchangeable but I like T. Nelson at SS (92 speed, 91 acc) & R. Nelson at FS (93 speed, 93 acc, 74, mcv, 73, cth). Offensively they're a little slow but Gresham can catch over anybody. T.O. does get open, but the most important thing is that u pound the rock with Benson & Scott.

I think the Raiders/Ravens are faster.. also possibly the Panthers.. Panthers have a better O than Bengals too.
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: stuck on deciding between two teams   stuck on deciding between two teams EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:44 pm

Ant1010 wrote:
I guess

idk why u i guess me if u use the cowboys u would know and i use dallas to thats what happens to me pisses me off when witten drops balls cause the defender knocks it out but still his CIT and catch hold the rock son
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: stuck on deciding between two teams   stuck on deciding between two teams EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:44 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:
Black4Revenge wrote:

I think the Raiders/Ravens are faster.. also possibly the Panthers.. Panthers have a better O than Bengals too.

lol yeah i said that there prolly 4th or 3rd
Back to top Go down
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

PostSubject: Re: stuck on deciding between two teams   stuck on deciding between two teams EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:53 pm

Bengals are hell end of story. very underated team that i have in my top ten
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: stuck on deciding between two teams   stuck on deciding between two teams EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:43 pm

abdaninja wrote:
Ant1010 wrote:
I guess

idk why u i guess me if u use the cowboys u would know and i use dallas to thats what happens to me pisses me off when witten drops balls cause the defender knocks it out but still his CIT and catch hold the rock son

If you just press R1, your opponent will more than likely drop the ball.. I love/hate it... and I hate when a 94 CIT WR [Britt] will drop a deep catch despite his CIT..
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: stuck on deciding between two teams   stuck on deciding between two teams EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:49 pm

R1 do u mean like A to deflect the pass ? or idk LB on xbox haha i know ur a ps3 user

wang i hate it and idk i do love it but usually when that happens my drive is over cause its on a 3rd down or so idk i hate i could understand someone else like ogletree dropping it but witten is wide open sometimes and lol its frustrating i love miles but he drops some from time to time but hes abeast everyone drops passes but idk i cud b 1 on 1 with the defender with austin and always come down with it even if the guy is usering

DEZ is a beast!

austin and deZ and even williams are my fav wrs in the game DEZ always has a shitload of recieving yards a game for me =] if i was to take austin or dez bryant i wouldnt know who to choose lol
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: stuck on deciding between two teams   stuck on deciding between two teams EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:55 pm

ZP3 wrote:
Bengals are hell end of story. very underated team that i have in my top ten

i would take lions over bengals lets just say that bears are perrty good team i think mega should b using bears im thinkin about it myself but idk
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: stuck on deciding between two teams   stuck on deciding between two teams EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:20 pm

abdaninja wrote:
R1 do u mean like A to deflect the pass ? or idk LB on xbox haha i know ur a ps3 user

wang i hate it and idk i do love it but usually when that happens my drive is over cause its on a 3rd down or so idk i hate i could understand someone else like ogletree dropping it but witten is wide open sometimes and lol its frustrating i love miles but he drops some from time to time but hes abeast everyone drops passes but idk i cud b 1 on 1 with the defender with austin and always come down with it even if the guy is usering

DEZ is a beast!

austin and deZ and even williams are my fav wrs in the game DEZ always has a shitload of recieving yards a game for me =] if i was to take austin or dez bryant i wouldnt know who to choose lol

R1 = RB

Even if your opponent presses R1/RB, you can still drop pass if you user catch.. User catch removes the catch rating.. You won't drop the pass if you are wide open if you user catch it.. Now if you are being hit, you can easily drop it..
Back to top Go down
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

PostSubject: Re: stuck on deciding between two teams   stuck on deciding between two teams EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:46 pm

lions are in my top ten 2 lol
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: stuck on deciding between two teams   stuck on deciding between two teams EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:32 pm

Raiders get flooded around here!
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: stuck on deciding between two teams   stuck on deciding between two teams EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:17 am

yea bengals are a top 10 team..despite their o lacking "speed"....

good players dont need speed to be sucessful...< thats all i gotta say bout speed

I have ran wit bears at a time and I love that defense..so many guys with hitpower and offense is explosive..just dont have a good oline..

I will never use cowboys or raiders.....I dont like using the easy teams to win and i dont wanna think that i only win cause i used the cowboys or raiders...

no fun in the challenge of using the raiders or cowboys....it wouldnt be fair to people if I used them
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: stuck on deciding between two teams   stuck on deciding between two teams EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:03 am

Megatron_81 wrote:
yea bengals are a top 10 team..despite their o lacking "speed"....

good players dont need speed to be sucessful...< thats all i gotta say bout speed

I have ran wit bears at a time and I love that defense..so many guys with hitpower and offense is explosive..just dont have a good oline..

I will never use cowboys or raiders.....I dont like using the easy teams to win and i dont wanna think that i only win cause i used the cowboys or raiders...

no fun in the challenge of using the raiders or cowboys....it wouldnt be fair to people if I used them

haha whatever i dont need cowboys to win ethier they just fit what i do perfectly and u know exactly how i play and run my D kinda idk if u do or not .. just cause u use dallas doesnt mean ur a cheap player cause i can use bengals i can use eagles lions bears i wish i could use the chargers vs good people but its hard on D gotta bring that heat .. jus throwing it out there sounds like ur disrespecting the people using these teams but idk ?

idk how long i been on dallas its not something new to me last yr it was Sd and dallas n last yr was my first yr of madden online

i liek panthers i might try them

Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: stuck on deciding between two teams   stuck on deciding between two teams EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:57 am

using dallas or raiders is not the same as using other defenses.....

i wasnt disrespecting...someone told me earlier to use dallas or raiders in the forum

i was just saying im not gonna use them...go try the bengals, eagles, lions, bears, chargers...its not the same as using the cowboys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stuck on deciding between two teams   stuck on deciding between two teams Empty

Back to top Go down

stuck on deciding between two teams
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next