Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Question about custom playbooks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaiyson

Jaiyson

Question about custom playbooks Empty
PostSubject: Question about custom playbooks   Question about custom playbooks EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:35 am

A friend of mine bought the ea season pass and was trying to mess with the custom playbooks.
This is what he said:
"What i noticed is that IT IS NOT like NCAA custom playbooks. First you have to choose an actual team playbook. You can not create your own. This isnt so bad but here is the catch. I tried and tried to add new formations and new play and it will not let you!!! There is no option to add a formation or a play. The only thing that I could do was delete a formation and delete a play".

Can anyone shed some light on this?
Back to top Go down
SaintsG0Marchin'In

Question about custom playbooks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about custom playbooks   Question about custom playbooks EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 5:35 pm

You pretty much summed it up. NCAA got it right, like they do most things, and madden screwed it up...like they do most things. EA has been bragging for months about giving the madden community the "most asked for feature" in the history of the game. Come to find out, well, it's not really in the game as advertised. Custom playbooks are not custom at all if you can't even set your audibles. Nice surprise huh?
Back to top Go down

Question about custom playbooks
Page 1 of 1