Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Question for those who have successfully made playbooks with your own formation audibles

Go down 
+3
Sir Funk
bahdbwoy
SaintsG0Marchin'In
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SaintsG0Marchin'In

Question for those who have successfully made playbooks with your own formation audibles Empty
PostSubject: Question for those who have successfully made playbooks with your own formation audibles   Question for those who have successfully made playbooks with your own formation audibles EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:33 pm

I can only get 3 plays to show up as my formation audibles. I can get any 5 auds I want set but when it comes to formation audibles I'm having issues. Like I said I'm only getting 3 to show up, I have run, deep pass and PA pass set but the the quick pass formation audible is totally missing. What am I doing wrong?
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

Question for those who have successfully made playbooks with your own formation audibles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for those who have successfully made playbooks with your own formation audibles   Question for those who have successfully made playbooks with your own formation audibles EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:38 pm

Not an exact science but you gotta generally have one usually quick passes suck as curl/slant flats or stick.. Getting a screen play as PA is nice thou :/
Back to top Go down
Sir Funk

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who have successfully made playbooks with your own formation audibles   Question for those who have successfully made playbooks with your own formation audibles EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:44 pm

I've heard that some plays just can't be a quick audible for whatever reason.

Try picking a different play and see if it works
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who have successfully made playbooks with your own formation audibles   Question for those who have successfully made playbooks with your own formation audibles EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:32 pm

fb dives cant be quick auds
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who have successfully made playbooks with your own formation audibles   Question for those who have successfully made playbooks with your own formation audibles EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:46 pm

Each play has a predetermined slot, Deep, Quick, PA, Run. Whatever the first one you put in, goes to that slot.

Add, say Curl Flats (quick)
Then Add Quick Slants (Quick)

Quick slants wont be a quick audible since its is slotted for quick but there is a play there. You might think it would go to deep pass, but it doesn't.

That is my thought but no idea if its real.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
mgcomedy

mgcomedy

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who have successfully made playbooks with your own formation audibles   Question for those who have successfully made playbooks with your own formation audibles EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:11 am

Sort of sad that EA has yet to fix this!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgcomedy.com
SaintsG0Marchin'In

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who have successfully made playbooks with your own formation audibles   Question for those who have successfully made playbooks with your own formation audibles EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:33 am

ZFarls wrote:
Each play has a predetermined slot, Deep, Quick, PA, Run. Whatever the first one you put in, goes to that slot.

Add, say Curl Flats (quick)
Then Add Quick Slants (Quick)

Quick slants wont be a quick audible since its is slotted for quick but there is a play there. You might think it would go to deep pass, but it doesn't.

That is my thought but no idea if its real.

ah but I'm finding out you can do what you were explaining can't be done as far as two of the same type of play. You used quick pass for your example but it can be done with PA or deep passes, you can double and in some cases triple up on plays of the same type as your form auds.....

Been working on it all day, it's 130 am now. I think I might be on the verge of figuring it all and actually being able to explain it as an exact science. It involves a LOT of saving after each step and and therefore a lot of patience I'll say that much. If I do actually get my pb set with all auds and form auds the way I want it I'll explain it all to you guys.

Last edited by SaintsG0Marchin'In on Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eagles3217

eagles3217

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who have successfully made playbooks with your own formation audibles   Question for those who have successfully made playbooks with your own formation audibles EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:37 am

I was only able to get 3 custom audibles (not formation quick audibles) using the carolina PB has the book i started with. Tried everything (after deleting all plays) in terms of rating the plays for situations and couldnt figure it out. if you're able to get both to work, it'd be awesome if you could explain it. thanks
Back to top Go down
http://bleacherreport.com/users/608531-marlowe-alter
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who have successfully made playbooks with your own formation audibles   Question for those who have successfully made playbooks with your own formation audibles Empty

Back to top Go down

Question for those who have successfully made playbooks with your own formation audibles
Page 1 of 1