Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Madden is getting filed away for some time because.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
typhoon

typhoon

Madden is getting filed away for some time because..... Empty
PostSubject: Madden is getting filed away for some time because.....   Madden is getting filed away for some time because..... EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:54 pm

for some reason, the last 15 to 20 games Ive played, Ive lost (while I was winning on 95 % of them) because of a "network timeout connection" or some bullsh!t. I would be up in the 4th by 3 scores or any time throughout the game, and I just get booted and receive a loss. I was 31 and like 12 and now Im like 33 and 28 all because of either my ps3, internet, or ea server! So freaking frustrating to get booted and receive a loss 15 times in a row over the past two weeks while your destroying someone. Ive gotta put madden in the file 13 box till i get moved in my new house. Prolly start all over on another name since my DNF jumped from 2% to 15%.

Sorry, just getting my frustration out of my system lol. Anyone experiencing the same or know the feeling?
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Madden is getting filed away for some time because.....   Madden is getting filed away for some time because..... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:11 am

I get the DeSync error a lot usually. I have only received the loss about once or twice. So im lucky there. But i get what your saying as to how it can be really frustrating sometimes. Gets on my nerves when it happens.

Just have to take a step away sometimes, calm down and then go back to the game and try again. Thats all you can do at this point.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: Madden is getting filed away for some time because.....   Madden is getting filed away for some time because..... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:38 am

same thing happened 2 me alot, im even thinking of trading it in for fifa 12 today.. the absolute stress of sitting down and playing someone for an hour is 2 much, espically if their unchallenging
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: Madden is getting filed away for some time because.....   Madden is getting filed away for some time because..... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:15 am

Custom playbook??.. I read this maybe try it-- " Just heard this recently, but apparently if you set a default book as your book in My Settings, and then only select the custom book before you enter an online game, you can avoid the disconnects people have been complaining about."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden is getting filed away for some time because.....   Madden is getting filed away for some time because..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden is getting filed away for some time because.....
Page 1 of 1