Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Chargers depth hart

Go down 
+7
Th3 Ac3r
Militant X 1
ZFarls
doubler704
chris
Stock1528
sgibs
11 posters
AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Chargers depth hart Empty
PostSubject: Chargers depth hart   Chargers depth hart EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:55 pm

Im loving the Chargers right now

my depth chart

QB
Rivers

HB
Sproles
Tomlinson
Bennet

FB
Tomlinson
Hester

WR
Jackson
Gates
Flloyd
Osgood
Nannu

TE
Gates

DE
Castillo
Englush
Tucker

DT
Williams
Castillo

LOLB
Cooper
English

MLB
Merriman
English

ROLB

i forget his name loll

DB
Jammer
Cason
Oliver
Hughes

FS
Cromartie
Ellison

SS
Weddle
Ellison

afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Stock1528

PostSubject: Re: Chargers depth hart   Chargers depth hart EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 2:25 pm

How can you start Gates as a #2 WR and as a TE?
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Chargers depth hart   Chargers depth hart EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 3:06 pm

typo lol
Back to top Go down
Stock1528

PostSubject: Re: Chargers depth hart   Chargers depth hart EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 3:21 pm

haha do you start manumaleuna or however you spell it at TE and Gates at WR2?
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Chargers depth hart   Chargers depth hart EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 3:34 pm

I come out in the same play every time and I audible to my other plays and formations.

So I need a specific setup it doesnt really matter whose at the TE spot for my scheme and when I play with the Chargers
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: Chargers depth hart   Chargers depth hart EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:31 pm

indy scheme gibs?
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Chargers depth hart   Chargers depth hart EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:53 pm

chris wrote:
indy scheme gibs?

unfortunetly no, I still am very partial to Indy but the doubles close just hasent worked the same as last year.

Everything else still works but the doubles close isnt as effective and that is a major buzzkill

I think I just need to spend more time working the kinks out and then I could make it work.
Back to top Go down
doubler704

PostSubject: Re: Chargers depth hart   Chargers depth hart EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:32 am

i use that exact same depth chart i put gates at #2 receiver and wilson at Te though
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Chargers depth hart   Chargers depth hart EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:11 am

Yeah thats actually what we do but he typed it in wrong! Its pretty sick. You got 5 playmakers out there for most plays. 3 are huge WR's and the speedy sproles to boot. The chargers are dangerous
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Chargers depth hart   Chargers depth hart EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:38 pm

sgibs7 wrote:
I come out in the same play every time and I audible to my other plays and formations.

So I need a specific setup it doesnt really matter whose at the TE spot for my scheme and when I play with the Chargers

Gibs....could i do something similiar to this with my Ravens bruh? meaning....start Todd Heap as a WR and keep L.J. Smith as my TE? then i would have Williams, Heap and L.J. as my "BIG" targets....along with Rice in the backfield? just wondering...

-Mili
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Chargers depth hart   Chargers depth hart EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 2:55 pm

I think your ROLB is Shawn Phillips..

Just thought I would throw that in their haha
Back to top Go down
D_Cash

D_Cash

PostSubject: Re: Chargers depth hart   Chargers depth hart EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:10 pm

I'm starting to use the Chargers now and this set up will defiantly help since I'm trying to use the 4-4 like yourself.
Back to top Go down
feltmonster

PostSubject: Re: Chargers depth hart   Chargers depth hart EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:57 am

nice setup, the only thing (im pretty sure youll like this better but maybe not)

cj spillman is a backup fs with 86 speed and hes 6 foot, i start him over oliver but thats debatable. he is definitely better than hughes though, hes short and slow.
Back to top Go down
Rivers Clutch

Rivers Clutch

PostSubject: Re: Chargers depth hart   Chargers depth hart EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:23 pm

If you play someone who passes a lot I put Merriman and Philips at DE, and put Kevin Ellison and Steve Gregory at OLB, with Applewhite (user him) and Copper and MLB (3-4 defense) and then Cromartie at FS, and Weddle at SS, with Castilo at starting DT, and Cason and Jammer at CB
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Chargers depth hart   Chargers depth hart EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:48 am

Rivers Clutch wrote:
If you play someone who passes a lot I put Merriman and Philips at DE, and put Kevin Ellison and Steve Gregory at OLB, with Applewhite (user him) and Copper and MLB (3-4 defense) and then Cromartie at FS, and Weddle at SS, with Castilo at starting DT, and Cason and Jammer at CB

Friendly tip:

Most DE ratings do not work unless you user them. Try it yourself and you will see. I haven't tried it on All-Pro, but on All-Madden, they do not work unless you user them. So putting your LBs at DE will lose you speed. But since you put Gregory at OLB, he's a SS so I guess it wouldn't matter. I don't put SS at LB anymore because it's not tourney friendly =(
Back to top Go down
Rivers Clutch

Rivers Clutch

PostSubject: Re: Chargers depth hart   Chargers depth hart EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:19 am

wangtangkiki wrote:
Rivers Clutch wrote:

Friendly tip:

Most DE ratings do not work unless you user them. Try it yourself and you will see. I haven't tried it on All-Pro, but on All-Madden, they do not work unless you user them. So putting your LBs at DE will lose you speed. But since you put Gregory at OLB, he's a SS so I guess it wouldn't matter. I don't put SS at LB anymore because it's not tourney friendly =(

I have been using the 4-4 four about a week now, and I keep Merriman and Phillips at LB, but with fast DE, it is nice b/c once they shed their blocks they are a lot faster at getting to the QB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chargers depth hart   Chargers depth hart Empty

Back to top Go down

Chargers depth hart
Page 1 of 1