Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Top five teams in M12...

Go down 
+16
Juggernaut216
Militant X 1
BuckNut4eva
FAVREALOUS
sgibs
SasserAssassin
Th3 Ac3r
CookieMonsta
kojak808
ZAN
bahdbwoy
WFColonel56
GunnyWill
impala28
UppingMyGame
RamNewton8
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FAVREALOUS

FAVREALOUS

Top five teams in M12... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:59 pm

I feel you bro. Yeahhh very true. Those that have used the Packers against me sure don't run. They're way too in love with the pass I guess. SMH what silly lil guys lol. Ahh well, it is what it is...

Stay up man.
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 3:08 pm

yup, there popularity is Rodgers and that defense for madden, since QB play is kinda shaky in the game, Rodgers seems to be that 1 qb who is clutch always, and there D is really easy to use, HP, speed, smarts.....
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:33 pm

packers run game isnt that great

saine is there best madden option IMO and hes just so so
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:06 pm

FAVREALOUS wrote:

The first and most important reason why I use them is because that is really my team in everyday life. To me it's much more fullfilling to win using your TRUE squad.

Most times I want to put up a good amount of points, stop your running game, and make you pass the majority of the time. Once I get you in that mode I start getting into my zone and blitz schemes, and begin snatchin' those user pics. C. Wood and Tramon are the stars, but I'll snatch them with S.S. (Sam Shields), P. Leezy, Peprah, etc quite smoothly as well.
..and of course "The Bloodline" (clay) will be coming for the QB.

*Sighs* I'm growing more and more....and MORE frustrated with the G.B. bangwagoners, and those who think that those who use the Packers are "cheesy" (lol funny term huh?), don't have real skills, and do it just to have "the best team."

Favrealous....

you know that i feel you on the "Fanhood" of your favorite team bruh! lol! i ONLY run the Ravens! i couldn't careless which team is the "new" best team on the game to get a win with. sure, i love winning like the next man..but for me....like you....i like to do it with my real-life favorite team...The Baltimore Ravens...a.k.a. "Dirty Black-Birds." my style of play defensively is similiar to yours as well because my boys on defense are not shabby themselves. lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:03 pm

ravens front seven is so scary in this game man

cody and ngata are beasts
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:24 pm

sgibs wrote:
ravens front seven is so scary in this game man

cody and ngata are beasts

true...and i like it Gibs...lol!

they are sooo versatile that i keep bouncing between the 46, 3-4 and 4-3. lol! i am actually experimenting with the 3-4 and roster set ups to improve it at the moment.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 12:30 am

i think the packers are the best because in madden there will never be a perfect team madden 11 you had the raiders who had everything but campbell and the recivers would just lay down sometimes.
honestly the only thing that you have to compensate for with the packers is the slowish running back. at least they dont fumble that often.
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 12:31 am

i think the packers are the best because in madden there will never be a perfect team madden 11 you had the raiders who had everything but campbell and the recivers would just lay down sometimes.
honestly the only thing that you have to compensate for with the packers is the slowish running back. at least they dont fumble that often.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:48 am

SasserAssassin wrote:

Perfect team was the Cowboys in Madden 2009. That team literally had no weakness.

My top 5 and there issues...

Raiders - no stud QB which can hurt you over time. WR's will drop balls. No other weakness
Eagles - very little offensive height. really weak depth defensively. secondary hurts after the big three.
Packers - no BIG time burner. Jennings is 95 which is good enough. No big time HB to rely on.
Cowboys - perfect offense madden wise. losing mccan hurt there defense. jones is a good back but has terrible catch
Saints - the loss of fabian washington dropped this team from my number 2 to number 5. Offense is just as good if not better then the cowboys. Sproles edges out the backfield over the boys and ingram has 94 carry which is great for late game situations. Defense is slow in the escondary without washington

Snap shot weakness
Raiders - lower QB and WRs
Eagles - no offenseive height
Packers - no dominate HB
Cowboys - good enough just about everywhere - no DOMINATE MADDEN beast at any position
Saints - slower secondary then the rest of top 5

Snap shot strength
Raiders - best defense, weapons everywhere, focus on run game
Eagles - speed kills, dominate top three in secondary
Packers - Finley, Jennings, Rodgers
Cowboys - balanced everywhere
Saints - offensive juggernaut

love to hear what everyone else thinks for there top 5

Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:50 am

sgibs wrote:
SasserAssassin wrote:

Perfect team was the Cowboys in Madden 2009. That team literally had no weakness.

Raiders - no stud QB which can hurt you over time. WR's will drop balls. No other weakness
Eagles - very little offensive height. really weak depth defensively. secondary hurts after the big three.
Packers - no BIG time burner. Jennings is 95 which is good enough. No big time HB to rely on.
Cowboys - perfect offense madden wise. losing mccan hurt there defense. jones is a good back but has terrible catch
Saints - the loss of fabian washington dropped this team from my number 2 to number 5. Offense is just as good if not better then the cowboys. Sproles edges out the backfield over the boys and ingram has 94 carry which is great for late game situations. Defense is slow in the escondary without washington

Snap shot weakness
Packers - no dominate HB
Cowboys - good enough just about everywhere - no DOMINATE MADDEN beast at any position

Snap shot strength

to me it looked like that the packers had the smallest weaknesses and romo just choaks on the game for whatever reason
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut216

Juggernaut216

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:22 am

1. Packers
2. Raiders
3. Eagles
4. Dallas
5. Baltimore
Back to top Go down
RamNewton8

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 12:10 pm

You're right gibs them boys were great in 09 "Get your popcorn ready"

Good job of pointing out the strengths and weaknesses

Imo when it's time to make that well needed throw or a big time pick or catch, it's always the clutch teams that come through not the ones whose speed is 95+. Although speed kills both sides of the ball, I can't stand when the QB throws out of bounds when the recievers wide open on a simple flood the zone.

It's seemed like in the passed if you labbed enough with a certain QB you could put it anywhere on the field.(Bulger in 10 Bradford in 11 could put it anywhere). It's seeming like having that big time QB might, and i mean might out weigth the games speed factor this year.

It's like you said it's all about the feel you have for certain teams, about being confident and comfortable with the team and scheme you're running. "if you like to pound the rock or throw the magic bean".

That's why madden is so great, there are endless ways of becoming a better player.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:53 pm

Tried the Cowboys, their O-line kills me. Seems like I get blown up on every run and I have to get the ball out in under a second in the pocket or else I have a defensive end screaming at me
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 3:05 pm

sgibs wrote:
SasserAssassin wrote:

Snap shot weakness
Packers - no dominate HB

Snap shot strength

Ravens are a top 5 team (of course i would say that but it is true...lol) and they are not on your list Gibs? scratch

~Mili
Back to top Go down
TheHungryMann

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:53 pm

^^^ I was about to say the same thing

My top 5

1. Raiders - Shut down D
2. Ravens - Ridiculous offensive line and front 7
3. Saints - Stacked Offense, solid D
4. Packers - If they had a faster RB they'd definitely be higher
5. Cowboys - Amazing WR Options and a great running game. Solid Defense as well.

Sleeper Teams = Panthers/49ers.
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:01 am

Militant X 1 wrote:
sgibs wrote:
SasserAssassin wrote:

Snap shot weakness
Packers - no dominate HB

Snap shot strength

Ravens are a top 5 team (of course i would say that but it is true...lol) and they are not on your list Gibs? scratch

~Mili
i would say top 10 for sure maybe top 7.
i would say that because the running back isnt that fast(same as packers)
the qb isnt as connsistint as alot of people want him to be.
the recivers dont have that much depth after boldin/stallworth
the secondary is short
Back to top Go down
Thee Mossiah

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 2:12 am

Packers **** the packers patriots hands down.
Yepp, in real life and in any madden game, you could even bring back to when they corey dillion at the Rb, they are by far thee best overall team underrated Defense and hands down best tight ends in the game. Oh and a diamond in the rough with Chad.

Pfff, Packer.
Nope great team but not the most potent.
Back to top Go down
Thee Mossiah

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 2:14 am

(PACKERS)
They are pretty cute looking team though...

Back to top Go down
Thee Mossiah

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 2:15 am

no ****
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 3:34 am

there is nobody that really scares me on the pats O...hernandez maybe

their DL is prob the only hassle for an offense

Prob not even a top 10 team imo
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 3:43 am

imo

1. packers
2. Eagles a good vick user is very, very annoying
3. Raiders
4. cowboys
5.Panthers

how they arent on ANY lists is beyond me... Cam is the ONLY qb i seen that can throw multiple interceptions in a game and still get a roster increase...
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:07 pm

^^^ agree with this list, finally been using the packers alot more and yes they are by far best team in game, Saine and a mix of Starks can get an adequate run game...

my list is

1.Packers =they have it all, rodgers to finley needs patched! LOL
2.Panthers (they are a complete team, CAM plays better than his rating, Olsen is a stud, steve smith, gettis, they have HBs, there D is solid)
3. Raiders
4. Eagles
5. Cowboys (cowboys at 5 for me, because there secondary not good at all imo)
Back to top Go down
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:15 pm

ya panthers r deadly and cam can pull a pryor and miss the throw completly at times but he is nasty
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:19 pm

Wolfman wrote:
ya panthers r deadly and cam can pull a pryor and miss the throw completly at times but he is nasty

i been using the panthers on the low trying to get them in mrl season 3 if i can't get pack....like them alot, CAM seems to play like a 90 ovr QB, or at least for me he does....since the updates he doesn't Sail near as many passes and he has a nice quick release!

Back to top Go down
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:43 pm

ya agreed and if i can i might go for them for rest of mrl lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top five teams in M12...   Top five teams in M12... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Top five teams in M12...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2