Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

TWIM 60 Mailbag

Go down 
+12
duncan_mccloud
Shogun
The TJ Show
jfbest49
relli843
Militant X 1
TheHungryMann
blood9585
Noraa
sdokc19
Th3 Ac3r
sgibs
16 posters
AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

TWIM 60 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: TWIM 60 Mailbag   TWIM 60 Mailbag EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:51 pm

leave em!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

TWIM 60 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 60 Mailbag   TWIM 60 Mailbag EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:11 pm

I find myself relying on the bench concept too much when facing zone. What are some good over the middle route comboes against zone?
Back to top Go down
sdokc19

TWIM 60 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 60 Mailbag   TWIM 60 Mailbag EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:23 am

would you ever consider using sub 4-1-6 as a base defense with the sugar look. It gets as much speed as the 46 speed defense.
Back to top Go down
Noraa

TWIM 60 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 60 Mailbag   TWIM 60 Mailbag EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:59 am

How can you run a zone defense effectively?
Whats the bast way to build a defensive scheme? (for giants)
Back to top Go down
blood9585

blood9585

TWIM 60 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 60 Mailbag   TWIM 60 Mailbag EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:35 pm

Whats the difference between Agility and Elusiveness? & Have you guys had any success with the stiff arm much this year? (One guy I played completely threw my safety to the floor like a one-handed power bomb...it wasn't pretty)
Back to top Go down
http://WiseMaddenConcepts.Blogspot.com
TheHungryMann

TWIM 60 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 60 Mailbag   TWIM 60 Mailbag EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:31 pm

HOW do you stop fade routes?
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

TWIM 60 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 60 Mailbag   TWIM 60 Mailbag EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 4:46 pm

can you guys show us a solid running/passing scheme that utilizes 2 TE sets?

~Mili
Back to top Go down
blood9585

blood9585

TWIM 60 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 60 Mailbag   TWIM 60 Mailbag EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 5:21 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:

~Mili

This is my favorite since I use the Panthers this year....Singleback Ace(NE/DEN)/I-form tight/Even subbing in your second tight end for a WR in 3 WR sets...Just pick the formations your most comfortable running the ball out of really....Canceling playactions work well too. Remember you can sub tight end at any WR or even FB positions....Only problem is subs through the playbook are glitchy and don't always sub in the player.

Hopefully they'll elaborate a little on "live national internet"
Back to top Go down
http://WiseMaddenConcepts.Blogspot.com
relli843

TWIM 60 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 60 Mailbag   TWIM 60 Mailbag EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:40 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:

~Mili

ace close also called big close out of singleback is absolutely fire... u can find it in the houston playbook which IMO is the best book in the game stock
Back to top Go down
jfbest49

TWIM 60 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 60 Mailbag   TWIM 60 Mailbag EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:50 pm

i love using my 49ers how would you set up there roster on d mainly but if time allows offence too i currently just run stock?
Back to top Go down
The TJ Show

TWIM 60 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 60 Mailbag   TWIM 60 Mailbag EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:26 pm

Can you give me some tips on how to use the Ravens.(Depth Chart, playbooks, plays)

Last edited by The TJ Show on Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shogun

TWIM 60 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 60 Mailbag   TWIM 60 Mailbag EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:06 am

I really need help defending counters and draws. The thing that really makes it difficult is when the camera angle changes and the cpu controlled Dlinemen and LB just watch the runner go by.
Back to top Go down
duncan_mccloud

TWIM 60 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 60 Mailbag   TWIM 60 Mailbag EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:23 am

what are the routes to look for that you can motion out the wide receiver to get a quick pass not all of them work? side note is farls still watching the walking dead?
Back to top Go down
datnodude

TWIM 60 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 60 Mailbag   TWIM 60 Mailbag EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:57 pm

how does it feel knowing that eli manning is the patriots daddy..and is there any way to sneak in a wr screen
Back to top Go down

TWIM 60 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 60 Mailbag   TWIM 60 Mailbag EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:06 pm

What are some of your favorite situational formations? Specifically, in your two minute offense when playing from behind.
Back to top Go down
greedy

TWIM 60 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 60 Mailbag   TWIM 60 Mailbag EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:46 am

how do u make ur reads and avoid picks on quick pass routes?? ie/ the left tight end on WR DBl shake... the TE's on Lions comebacks etc.

Since these routes are most effective with a quick snap and throw, how do u determine whether u can safely throw or not? Most times these plays work great but every now and then I get intercepted because there isnt any time for me to read what the defense is doing and these plays are most effective when thrown imemdiately
Back to top Go down
HeroByChoice

TWIM 60 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 60 Mailbag   TWIM 60 Mailbag EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:02 pm

I think a breakdown of reads would be a GREAT addition to tonight. Learning how you can tell the proper reads in any play would be an amazing benefit to someone's game. It would make people -- especially me -- better than just staring down a route until it's open. I think you should cover that for sure Smile

Another question for tonight, especially since Gibs has been playing with the Eagles today: How do you successfully utilize Mike Vick in the running game? What do you look for when dropping back and determining to scramble with him? What makes you decide to go up the middle or to the side with him? Normally roll to the left when passing since he's left handed? A breakdown of the proper use of the most dangerous player would be sweet.

Thanks, and look forward to watching tonight!
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

TWIM 60 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 60 Mailbag   TWIM 60 Mailbag EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:10 pm

HeroByChoice wrote:
I think a breakdown of reads would be a GREAT addition to tonight. Learning how you can tell the proper reads in any play would be an amazing benefit to someone's game. It would make people -- especially me -- better than just staring down a route until it's open. I think you should cover that for sure Smile

Another question for tonight, especially since Gibs has been playing with the Eagles today: How do you successfully utilize Mike Vick in the running game? What do you look for when dropping back and determining to scramble with him? What makes you decide to go up the middle or to the side with him? Normally roll to the left when passing since he's left handed? A breakdown of the proper use of the most dangerous player would be sweet.

Thanks, and look forward to watching tonight!

idk bout gibs, but when i use vick, right as i snap the ball the first thing i do is check the Dline/Blitz coming at me.. if there is an immediate hole in any rushing lane imma take off.. if not and it looks like the dline is doing a good job containing the middle, ill wait and look to pass and/or roll out.. but not Holding turbo while i do it bc of the whole holding turbo makes the Dline play better bullshit, and if i do indeed roll out, it is 99% to the left simply for the throw on the run aspect.. Running to the right then trying to throw is suicide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TWIM 60 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 60 Mailbag   TWIM 60 Mailbag Empty

Back to top Go down

TWIM 60 Mailbag
Page 1 of 1