Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

What do you struggle in the most?

Go down 
+54
ZAN
DeAtH_to_PiGs
BuckNut4eva
relli843
aundra.frost
dodohead417
Odie16
more cowbell
P3RF3CT_31
suicide-manual
Helix King
xHHx_megatron
LOTT0042
SasserAssassin
JSF Ghost
UppingMyGame
ezekjuninor
JediCapricorn
GAV
WFColonel56
GunnyWill
SF_FAN88
manman4ife
jletourneau
alc
datnodude
wangtangkiki
GunfusedX
WasItTehChad
xHHx_VaBeach757
North_Nj_201
Geordaigs
jayfury
Favre
MaddenGAWD34
spincter
IPIRIEY
ticklemeelmo
ZFarls
Stock1528
randers
xHEx DeathAngel
Philley32
ZP3
datkillad
LAB BizzNezz1st
slezy187
superman13
mp
hairy weasel
Militant X 1
chris
General Brown
sgibs
58 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

What do you struggle in most?
Defense?
What do you struggle in the most? Vote_lcap58%What do you struggle in the most? Vote_rcap
 58% [ 270 ]
Offense?
What do you struggle in the most? Vote_lcap5%What do you struggle in the most? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 25 ]
Special teams?
What do you struggle in the most? Vote_lcap1%What do you struggle in the most? Vote_rcap
 1% [ 6 ]
Short yardage?
What do you struggle in the most? Vote_lcap3%What do you struggle in the most? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 14 ]
Long yardage?
What do you struggle in the most? Vote_lcap9%What do you struggle in the most? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 41 ]
Running?
What do you struggle in the most? Vote_lcap8%What do you struggle in the most? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 37 ]
Passing?
What do you struggle in the most? Vote_lcap4%What do you struggle in the most? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 21 ]
Nothing, I'm the bomb like tick, tick!
What do you struggle in the most? Vote_lcap12%What do you struggle in the most? Vote_rcap
 12% [ 54 ]
Total Votes : 468

AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

What do you struggle in the most? Empty
PostSubject: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:50 pm

Let's hear it! rendeer
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
General Brown

General Brown

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 5:34 pm

I put down defense because I know I am inconsistent. Sgibs wat did u vote for... That u were the bomb?
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 6:23 pm

ya, lol

it was supposed to be a joke.

but i struggle in something I didnt even put on that last.

that would be game management. sometimes my mind is so focused on things that I just will forget a timeout ebore half or I think I have anoeuhg time for one more play and I miss a FG befgore end of half

or ill be so sure ill get the 4th and 2 I go for it on my own 11 yard line lol

these are my problems
Back to top Go down
General Brown

General Brown

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:53 pm

0 ya like our game just now lol and I cnt believe u made that nice RC. O my goodness waz it sick... i thot i wuz gonna score on the outside slant route to bennet but u came out of nowhere and picked it.
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:29 pm

over confidence so i just put im the bomb Smile
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:43 pm

i would say that i struggle with a little bit of it all at times! some games (irregardless of my opponents level) my offense is clicking...then in others it is pure garbage! it's the same with my defense. some games...it is dominant, slamming and inpregnable...then in other games....pure garbage!

i guess it is the lack of "consistency" on both sides of the ball that is my major struggle!

-Mili
Back to top Go down
hairy weasel

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 4:59 pm

biggest thing i make mistakes on is making reads i can get into the right play but sometimes i miss a read and what i was looking for
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:06 pm

Hairy,

Rule of thumb is to have progression and routes that devlope at different times.

So maybe your first read is the HB to the flat. your next read is a drag route working off that HB then your next read is a slanted curl which works off the drag

then you have a deep streak and then maybe a deep post

so your reads are quick, crisp, and have order.

HB flat
Drag off the flat
Slanted curl off the Drag
Deep streek
Deep post

hope that helps
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:20 pm

sgibs7 wrote:
Hairy,

Rule of thumb is to have progression and routes that devlope at different times.

So maybe your first read is the HB to the flat. your next read is a drag route working off that HB then your next read is a slanted curl which works off the drag

HB flat
Drag off the flat
Deep streek
Deep post

hope that helps

i needed that. thanks Gibs!

-Mili
Back to top Go down
hairy weasel

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:25 pm

sgibs7 wrote:
Hairy,

HB flat
Drag off the flat
Deep streek
Deep post

hope that helps

im more of a read the defense instead of looking at my players person so its not always like that
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:26 pm

hairy weasel wrote:
sgibs7 wrote:
Hairy,

HB flat
Drag off the flat
Deep streek
Deep post

hope that helps

im more of a read the defense instead of looking at my players person so its not always like that

this is reading the defense!

you need to read if the flat is there...if its cover 2 look to the drag it should be there. etc
Back to top Go down
hairy weasel

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:31 pm

sgibs7 wrote:
hairy weasel wrote:
sgibs7 wrote:
Hairy,

HB flat
Drag off the flat
Deep streek
Deep post

hope that helps

this is reading the defense!

you need to read if the flat is there...if its cover 2 look to the drag it should be there. etc

thats what i was saying my problem was sometimes im late on reads and even though they plays there i miss it afro
Back to top Go down
mp

mp

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:59 am

sgibs7 wrote:
Hairy,

HB flat
Drag off the flat
Deep streek
Deep post

hope that helps

can you give an example of a play that has those routes as a stock play? Or a play that has most of the routes?

thanks
Back to top Go down
superman13

superman13

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:35 am

i agree with sgibs i struggle with game management and closing games out. also when i am losing by alot
Back to top Go down
slezy187

slezy187

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:09 pm

The hardest thing about madden for me. Is trying not to get cute. Instead of just taking what the D is giving me, I want to try and incrop. all of my plays into the game. If i can just stick with the basic and not make the Charles "Chubby" Weis play calls im tough to beat!!
Back to top Go down
LAB BizzNezz1st

LAB BizzNezz1st

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:22 pm

My defense is like swiss cheese so holey but its ok i will get better 1 day
Back to top Go down
http://www.labtotherworld.com
datkillad

datkillad

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:11 pm

I struggle with the deep ball down the sideline and corner routes it kinda makes me predictable at times in long situations.
Back to top Go down
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:22 pm

lol gibs ur a rap guy aarnt u
Back to top Go down
Philley32

Philley32

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:35 pm

My D is decent but its nothing like I want it to be. I need to play smarter..
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:02 pm

My problem is throwing picks once i get in the redzone. On slant routes or fad routes it seems to happen to me.
Back to top Go down
randers

randers

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:35 pm

I struggle with the High step animation. I definitely need to work on my timing in some close pursuit spots
Back to top Go down
randers

randers

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:36 pm

I find when i go CPU controlled runner they are hella at the highstep tho
Back to top Go down
Stock1528

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:36 pm

My D needs serious work
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:43 pm

Death angel, you need the full house!
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:01 am

i need more plays that i can use for 3rd and 4th and 20 yard plus situations. i have plenty of great 15 yard plays and lower but after that there is no play i really have that will get me that many yards except maybe a long rc to a TE or something. which usually isnt a great % once i get that far out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you struggle in the most?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next