Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

What do you struggle in the most?

Go down 
+54
ZAN
DeAtH_to_PiGs
BuckNut4eva
relli843
aundra.frost
dodohead417
Odie16
more cowbell
P3RF3CT_31
suicide-manual
Helix King
xHHx_megatron
LOTT0042
SasserAssassin
JSF Ghost
UppingMyGame
ezekjuninor
JediCapricorn
GAV
WFColonel56
GunnyWill
SF_FAN88
manman4ife
jletourneau
alc
datnodude
wangtangkiki
GunfusedX
WasItTehChad
xHHx_VaBeach757
North_Nj_201
Geordaigs
jayfury
Favre
MaddenGAWD34
spincter
IPIRIEY
ticklemeelmo
ZFarls
Stock1528
randers
xHEx DeathAngel
Philley32
ZP3
datkillad
LAB BizzNezz1st
slezy187
superman13
mp
hairy weasel
Militant X 1
chris
General Brown
sgibs
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

What do you struggle in most?
Defense?
What do you struggle in the most? - Page 4 Vote_lcap58%What do you struggle in the most? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 58% [ 270 ]
Offense?
What do you struggle in the most? - Page 4 Vote_lcap5%What do you struggle in the most? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 25 ]
Special teams?
What do you struggle in the most? - Page 4 Vote_lcap1%What do you struggle in the most? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 1% [ 6 ]
Short yardage?
What do you struggle in the most? - Page 4 Vote_lcap3%What do you struggle in the most? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 14 ]
Long yardage?
What do you struggle in the most? - Page 4 Vote_lcap9%What do you struggle in the most? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 41 ]
Running?
What do you struggle in the most? - Page 4 Vote_lcap8%What do you struggle in the most? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 37 ]
Passing?
What do you struggle in the most? - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%What do you struggle in the most? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 21 ]
Nothing, I'm the bomb like tick, tick!
What do you struggle in the most? - Page 4 Vote_lcap12%What do you struggle in the most? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 54 ]
Total Votes : 468

AuthorMessage
RaveNeff

RaveNeff

What do you struggle in the most? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:42 pm

For me, defense against people who exploit everything... Other than that just my defense with man coverage. My DBs never seem to be able to do anything if I'm not controlling them. I usually play on LB or SS, but my CBs let everything get open, no matter the coverage...
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/ion_Raveneff
CanonTech

What do you struggle in the most? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you struggle in the most?   What do you struggle in the most? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:24 pm

I struggle with user defending. I will mess it up when I click on to swat or pick. Also trying to cover te for streaks or slants.
Back to top Go down

What do you struggle in the most?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4