Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Rule Change Poll (Taking DL off line of scrimmage)

Go down 
+2
verified killem2012
StupidDialUp
6 posters

2.) If a formation calls for a defensive lineman to be on the line of scrimmage and not in a stand-up position (like 1-5-5 or psycho, etc.) then that player can not be taken off the line to roam around until after the snap.
Yes, I vote FOR this rule change
Rule Change Poll (Taking DL off line of scrimmage) Vote_lcap38%Rule Change Poll (Taking DL off line of scrimmage) Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
No, I vote Against this rule change
Rule Change Poll (Taking DL off line of scrimmage) Vote_lcap62%Rule Change Poll (Taking DL off line of scrimmage) Vote_rcap
 62% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
StupidDialUp

StupidDialUp

Rule Change Poll (Taking DL off line of scrimmage) Empty
PostSubject: Rule Change Poll (Taking DL off line of scrimmage)   Rule Change Poll (Taking DL off line of scrimmage) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:24 pm

Please Vote
Back to top Go down
verified killem2012

PostSubject: Re: Rule Change Poll (Taking DL off line of scrimmage)   Rule Change Poll (Taking DL off line of scrimmage) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:08 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: Rule Change Poll (Taking DL off line of scrimmage)   Rule Change Poll (Taking DL off line of scrimmage) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:13 pm

If I vote no then it means we can stand the dude up correct? Lol ... Put it this way ima user my rde regardless of vote , if I get called on it then so be it. Like I posted b4 its not an advantage its just who I prefer to roam with, key word roam! I do not manually rush him unless im readn n reactin to a run read, much the same as people traditionally user a safety or lb. I user my de that's my choice why should it be anyone elses choice who I can and cannot user? I will still have 3 down line man and a 34 look....DONT B REDICULOUS, keep the league fun n drama free. All of yall have played and beaten me lol it DOES NOT make a better defense, glitchy, or advantageous... Pleade hear me out on this. Manually rushing the qb is a absolute no no but usering a de in cov is perfectly fine imo
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
StupidDialUp

StupidDialUp

PostSubject: Re: Rule Change Poll (Taking DL off line of scrimmage)   Rule Change Poll (Taking DL off line of scrimmage) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:16 pm

Question, why cant you user him in coverage AFTER the snap? What's the matter with keeping him on the line of scrimmage presnap and then back him up after like in real NFL?
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: Rule Change Poll (Taking DL off line of scrimmage)   Rule Change Poll (Taking DL off line of scrimmage) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:32 pm

Woah don't ”real” NFL me that goes str8 out the window, SIM does not exist irl as proven by the patriots ie; Hernandez @tb edleman @nb etc... I jus don't see any advantage or disadvantage of creating a 35 look outta a 46 . He is at lb depth. In real life it happens all the time! The o will utilize motion to a side n lets say a team with versatile de”s will shift their dline to the strong side while droppin a de to lb depth thus creating a 34 from a 43 set. What's the issue? Last second shifts and adjustments are made all the time. That's like saying we cannot use deception by givin a 2high split safety look and then while the qb is in cadence we cant roll cov and go from a cov 4 or 2 look and switch to a 1high cov 3 cov.1 look its essentiallythe same thing bro..... Like I said explain to me why this is a problem or an advantage?? Make reads execute. U and I know that's what it comes down to and if you are good at disguising your fronts, looks, and coverages then your running a gr8 defense which I try to do ... Booooom. Can u tell,me this is cheating or illegal? Hell nah u cannot justify it. The only argument to be made would b standing that guy up and bullrushing or shootn gaps, that is glitchy and that should be the issue, I user my de in COVERAGE, and in RUN FITS period, he is not a qb rusher
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: Rule Change Poll (Taking DL off line of scrimmage)   Rule Change Poll (Taking DL off line of scrimmage) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:47 pm

Honestly its so subtle and most of my adjustments are made prior to the center gettin his hands on the ball that people prob just think im in a.34 anyway cuz I got olbs at DE . Like I said ive played everyone and have never gotten a single complaint about my 46 to 34 strategy... And im sure they can confirm im not a ”bullrusher”lol honestly I don't even know how to do that. I need a clear cut ruling on why its banned , I could care less bout a confusingly worded vote lol...it worded funny IMO. Im.not a dirty player yall,, know that but if this is a rule I guess u can consider me dirty cuz I will not change who I user and drop in COV unless it can be justified as cheating, glitchy, cheeze, advantageous, n blah blah blah lol..... Jus saying you can't jus be like ummmmm this should be a rule without having a d@mn good reason or a solid foundation of support that it hinders the game play. Ima start callin u amedinijad lmao dictator lol jk
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: Rule Change Poll (Taking DL off line of scrimmage)   Rule Change Poll (Taking DL off line of scrimmage) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:06 am

I voted HECK NO
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: Rule Change Poll (Taking DL off line of scrimmage)   Rule Change Poll (Taking DL off line of scrimmage) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:54 pm

That aboy nitka it would b a bit much if this went thru. The league its great , all we need to do is address shake blitzing and audible up/down..... Shake blitz for the sole purpose of the cheese factor should be banned. But aud up n down i'm ok with
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: Rule Change Poll (Taking DL off line of scrimmage)   Rule Change Poll (Taking DL off line of scrimmage) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:16 am

no...
Back to top Go down
blood9585

blood9585

PostSubject: Re: Rule Change Poll (Taking DL off line of scrimmage)   Rule Change Poll (Taking DL off line of scrimmage) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:32 pm

do what you want...it leave you open to the run...
Back to top Go down
http://WiseMaddenConcepts.Blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rule Change Poll (Taking DL off line of scrimmage)   Rule Change Poll (Taking DL off line of scrimmage) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rule Change Poll (Taking DL off line of scrimmage)
Page 1 of 1