Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

How to stop the pefect passer???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Patsfan26

How to stop the pefect passer??? Empty
PostSubject: How to stop the pefect passer???   How to stop the pefect passer??? EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:53 am

hey Sgibs how can I stop a passer who attacks all areas of the field like you. I have a theory on how to stop you but I wanna hear what u think.
Back to top Go down
Flats Dolphins fan

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the pefect passer???   How to stop the pefect passer??? EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:10 pm

I am nowhere close to Sgibs status but if I was playing against someone like Sgibs you have to be unique and not show what plays your calling. Mix up your play calling with overloading blitz and coverage schemes. Force him to do something that he is not comfortable doing. If he's passing short quick passes and not really going deep overload with short coverages.
Back to top Go down
Patsfan26

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the pefect passer???   How to stop the pefect passer??? EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:49 pm

Oh I tried that. This is what he does - he attacks the flats, RC to corners, RC deep post, curl, and one crossing route. I know how to stop it now .. I think.

1) play flats , purples ,(cover 2 in 3-4 under)
2) bring 5 man rush on weak side + bump n run
3) user middle to stop curl and crossing route

And by blitzing I can force him to pass quickly and take away the deep post RC

Last edited by Patsfan26 on Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flats Dolphins fan

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the pefect passer???   How to stop the pefect passer??? EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:51 pm

That does sound like a Good set up.
Back to top Go down
bakagaijin

bakagaijin

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the pefect passer???   How to stop the pefect passer??? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:57 am

Flats Dolphins fan wrote:
That does sound like a Good set up.

Question is though - does it work? Have you played him and tried this? I'd be interested to hear how it worked out. My guess is that he will just make sure to have more than one short/under route and watch who you are user-ing, then hit the other.
Back to top Go down
ELeiser17

ELeiser17

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the pefect passer???   How to stop the pefect passer??? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:58 pm

This should be in the defensive section. If they are truly a solid passer then you need to have solid coverage and bring heat to force bad throws. Make sure to mix it up and never use the same play twice. Defense works the same way as offense as far as looks go. Your opponent will be able to tell when you are setting up a nano if you do nothing for a base defensive play like a Cover 3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the pefect passer???   How to stop the pefect passer??? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to stop the pefect passer???
Page 1 of 1