Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Why Call Lower Level Cats Bums?

Go down 
+13
Th3 Ac3r
xHHx_VaBeach757
sgibs
ZFarls
shane_rlly2
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL
wangtangkiki
iswaggnificent
J Blanco in LBK
WFColonel56
jordantrav
madden person
Militant X 1
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mgcomedy

mgcomedy

Why Call Lower Level Cats Bums? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Call Lower Level Cats Bums?   Why Call Lower Level Cats Bums? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:59 pm

I'm 19-20 level 2 and working as hard as I can to improve. I guess its all relative. I just played a level three that gave me a fit with his defense. Some of you pros I'm sure would have laughed at his "d" but it felt like a level 20 to me. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgcomedy.com
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Why Call Lower Level Cats Bums?   Why Call Lower Level Cats Bums? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:05 pm

gFF_VaBeach757 wrote:
wangtangkiki wrote:
gFF_VaBeach757 wrote:
the way i see it, nobody just bought madden today. so nobody thats played 100 games should be under a lvl 20. it just that simple, when i play games online my opponent must be:
-lvl 20 and up
-10% or less dnf
-aol of atleast 10

so yes, anyone who has played 100 games online and is not a level 20 i consider a BUM, anyone who uses the excuse "i was just labbing" i consider a BUM, anyone who blocks field goals i consider a BUM, anyone who'd rather talk about madden then play it i consider a BUM, anyone who relies on glitches and calls that there "scheme" i consider a BUM, also some people mentally are bums and just arent on your level. just plain and simple. gFF

Is Big Game James a bum? He's only lvl 9 with like 60 wins and 40 losses.. that's what his record was in the GOTW Very Happy

Nah, James is not a bum. ive talked to him a couple of tournys here in Virginia and MLG Orlando, he's cool. But if i didnt know him and he was just some random guy in the lobby trying to play some games online, hell no i wouldnt play him. When i play online and im always looking for the tuffest gm possible, so i wouldn't give someone with a record like a 2nd thought; if i didnt know who he was.
Haha yeah, I was really surprised when I saw his record.

I've been finding myself not playing enough Madden and just posting on forums. I've started to get more playing time in now.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Why Call Lower Level Cats Bums?   Why Call Lower Level Cats Bums? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:53 pm

gFF_VaBeach757 wrote:

guess u would be firing one of ur best employees then, ur loss.....lol, and i'd be sure to call u a bum as i left too, lol. but seriously, if someone is a bum, i will call them a bum. just that simple. if ur not a bum, and u dont play like one, then u should have nothing to worry about. smh at trying to imply that my esteem and self worth is defined by madden Sleep . im on these boards cause i enjoy talking about madden, but i enjoy playin madden more. something u should try doing, instead of just commenting on. this is a competitive game, its not team (meaning users) oriented. there's no 11 on 11 threads in here so why is it on every thread nobody wants to ball? everyone just wants to play nice. im a nice and respectful young man and have no problem being friends wit anyone on here, but that dont mean im not gonna beat my opponent's head in on the stix. but please, let me know how i "fluff up, puff up or build up my gameplay of madden by putting someone else's down". cause i dont remember doing so.

1st....i get tons of good qualified people applying to work for me so you would be easily replaceable! lol!

now seriously in response to your post. all of this going back and forth about a videogame over the internet is pointless to me! so, you do you and i'll do me! peace 2 u!

~Mili

Last edited by Militant X 1 on Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:00 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL

PostSubject: Re: Why Call Lower Level Cats Bums?   Why Call Lower Level Cats Bums? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:48 am

the only people who are exception to the word bum are the people who made it to the mlg
finals in miami. funny thing is there were some people that tryd to call lil man a bum for
missing 60 yard fg.( but like i said in his case the word cannot apply cuz he was in miami)

in conclusion bum is a great word because only 8 people out of millions cannot be called a
bum but everyone else is fair game whenever the user of the word deams it nessecary or
appropriate
. LOL
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: Why Call Lower Level Cats Bums?   Why Call Lower Level Cats Bums? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:54 am

You're all bums
Back to top Go down
Stock1528

PostSubject: Re: Why Call Lower Level Cats Bums?   Why Call Lower Level Cats Bums? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:59 am

This is like a soap opera
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Why Call Lower Level Cats Bums?   Why Call Lower Level Cats Bums? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:12 pm

a bad soap opera at that! lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

PostSubject: Re: Why Call Lower Level Cats Bums?   Why Call Lower Level Cats Bums? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:17 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
gFF_VaBeach757 wrote:

guess u would be firing one of ur best employees then, ur loss.....lol, and i'd be sure to call u a bum as i left too, lol. but seriously, if someone is a bum, i will call them a bum. just that simple. if ur not a bum, and u dont play like one, then u should have nothing to worry about. smh at trying to imply that my esteem and self worth is defined by madden Sleep . im on these boards cause i enjoy talking about madden, but i enjoy playin madden more. something u should try doing, instead of just commenting on. this is a competitive game, its not team (meaning users) oriented. there's no 11 on 11 threads in here so why is it on every thread nobody wants to ball? everyone just wants to play nice. im a nice and respectful young man and have no problem being friends wit anyone on here, but that dont mean im not gonna beat my opponent's head in on the stix. but please, let me know how i "fluff up, puff up or build up my gameplay of madden by putting someone else's down". cause i dont remember doing so.

1st....i get tons of good qualified people applying to work for me so you would be easily replaceable! lol!

now seriously in response to your post. all of this going back and forth about a videogame over the internet is pointless to me! so, you do you and i'll do me! peace 2 u!

~Mili

Well there will be a tourny in the 757 on Sunday for $500, at Sparetimes Bowling Alley in Hampton, VA at 1pm. I will be in attendance
-gFF
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Why Call Lower Level Cats Bums?   Why Call Lower Level Cats Bums? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:02 pm

^^^ I cnt wait till next year... Ill be in college and id be able to make just about every VA/NC (depending on where I go) tourny

Somebody set 1 up this year in Roanoke, VA and ill smash every1...lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Why Call Lower Level Cats Bums?   Why Call Lower Level Cats Bums? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:17 pm

gFF_VaBeach757 wrote:

Well there will be a tourny in the 757 on Sunday for $500, at Sparetimes Bowling Alley in Hampton, VA at 1pm. I will be in attendance
-gFF

good luck 2 u.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Call Lower Level Cats Bums?   Why Call Lower Level Cats Bums? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Call Lower Level Cats Bums?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2