Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Draft Day thoughts

Go down 
+5
Cochlea
B-__-R-__-B
xHHx_JayNizz
ZP3
WFColonel56
9 posters
AuthorMessage
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

Draft Day thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Draft Day thoughts   Draft Day thoughts EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:45 pm

What do you think your team will do on draft day

ATL Falcons

Version 1
We will draft LB Sean Weatherspoon, Missouri with our 1st round pick.....We dont have a 2nd round......We will trade our 3rd round to the Redskins for Albert H.....ANd then we draft for depth at OL, RB, WR, and we might pick up a DE in FA

this will sure up our Defense for years to come. and Albert will help take presure off of our DE's so out pass rush will increese. Thus the pass coverage will do some damage

Version 2
We draft DE Brandon Graham, Michigan in the 1st round...draft the best OL in the 3rd....then draft for depth at OL, OLB, RB, WR

Version 3
We drop down in the draft and take either the best player availabe..... Which may be talor mays SS( we will play him at OLB), DE carlos dunlap, DE Jason Pierre-Paul....and in the 3rd anything can happen
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

Draft Day thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Day thoughts   Draft Day thoughts EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:31 pm

TAMPA BAY better get

SUH from NEB
and
GOlden Tate from ND

and we b set
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

Draft Day thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Day thoughts   Draft Day thoughts EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:35 pm

lol idk who my boys are going after
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B

B-__-R-__-B

Draft Day thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Day thoughts   Draft Day thoughts EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:43 pm

i can see the eagles moving down to get a saftey like earl thomas or eric berry, if not at 24 i see them trying for a CB like patrick robinson or kyle wilson if either on of them is available, then i see them adressing interior offensive line in the second or 3rd round, really they just need a CB, FS, and interior offensive lineman, they aquired ernie sims in a 3 way trade so i dont see them going linebacker plus the eagles never really draft LB's that high they always find some diamond in the rough that becomes a starter, im excited to see wich way they go.
Back to top Go down
Cochlea

Cochlea

Draft Day thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Day thoughts   Draft Day thoughts EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:19 pm

zp3xxxmadden wrote:
TAMPA BAY better get

SUH from NEB
and
GOlden Tate from ND

and we b set

Man, I WISH! Actually, I think Tate will be there, but is he gonna be any better than Maurice Stovall? Not so sure about that pick. What we need is a speedy wideout who can stretch the field.
Suh's going to the Lions, but I'll be happy with McCoy as a consolation prize. But if the Lions take Okung or someone random, I will crack a beer and celebrate!

By the way... I saw Tampa's opponents this season. Here's the non-divisional rundown- Home: Cle, Det, StL, Sea, Pit Away: SF, Ari, Cin, Bal, Was. Wow. Love that schedule! If we can hang with our division foes, we have a great shot at a Wild Card at least. There's only one team on there that legitimately scares me, and let's just say Mili knows who that is...
Back to top Go down
Buccaneer2019

Buccaneer2019

Draft Day thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Day thoughts   Draft Day thoughts EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:29 pm

IF SUH DROPS TO TAMPA IT WILL MAKE MY DAY!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B

B-__-R-__-B

Draft Day thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Day thoughts   Draft Day thoughts EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:33 pm

if philly moves up for a corner like kyle wilson or a saftey like earl thomas that would make the draft an instant success in my eyes cuz they can adress there other needs in the later rounds but i think they need a guy that can step in at eiter FS or CB and contribute day 1.
Back to top Go down
iswaggnificent

Draft Day thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Day thoughts   Draft Day thoughts EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:04 am

tim tebow number 1 overall pick LOL
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

Draft Day thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Day thoughts   Draft Day thoughts EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:07 am

iswaggnificent wrote:
tim tebow number 1 overall pick LOL

lol i wouldn't be suprised if the raiders took him with their first pick
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

Draft Day thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Day thoughts   Draft Day thoughts EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:08 am

Jay, I was gonna say the exact same thing... Al Davis has proven time and time again that he is an idiot. I have a feeling that he's gonna take Jacoby Ford first overall...

As for our beloved Bucs, I doubt we're getting Suh, but if you've watched tape on McCoy you would see that he fits our Defense very well, if not better than Suh. I saw a ton of Nebraska and Oklahoma games this year and really they're both great players... McCoy seems to be a little less known than Suh but definitely not less talented Smile

I have a feeling that Tate isn't going to be there in the 2nd round, maybe Arrelious Benn will. I'll tell you one thing... Georgia Tech is my favorite college team, I watched every game this season, and I don't want ANYTHING to do with Demaryius Thomas. The guy is poor at running routes, and constantly dropped balls, and comes from a running team where he didnt get alot of touches. After those 3 guys, who else is there really? Damien Williams from USC? It's not an overly strong class of Wrs.

Id love to see them get McCoy in the first round, Tate or Benn in the 2nd round and one of the many great OT's as well in the 2nd round..maybe Bruce Campbell(fingers crossed), Trent Williams, or Anthony Davis?
With 12 picks in the draft and 3 in the first 2 rounds, its an exciting draft for Bucs fans Smile
What happens if the Rams DONT take Bradford??? Maybe it goes Suh and McCoy 1 and 2??? Then what? Okung?? LOL you never know what could happen...

BTW If we draft an RB in the 2nd round I'm going to cry... Cadillac still hasn't signed his tender Sad
Back to top Go down
Cochlea

Cochlea

Draft Day thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Day thoughts   Draft Day thoughts EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:04 am

secondhandsoxx wrote:
...if you've watched tape on McCoy you would see that he fits our Defense very well, if not better than Suh. I saw a ton of Nebraska and Oklahoma games this year and really they're both great players... McCoy seems to be a little less known than Suh but definitely not less talented Smile

Sounds good- I have not seen much of McCoy at this point.

secondhandsoxx wrote:
I have a feeling that Tate isn't going to be there in the 2nd round, maybe Arrelious Benn will.

I'm down with Benn.

secondhandsoxx wrote:
I'll tell you one thing... Georgia Tech is my favorite college team, I watched every game this season, and I don't want ANYTHING to do with Demaryius Thomas.

Totally! I'm also a GTech fan (my Dad went there), and while I didn't see much of their games, I saw enough to agree 100% on this one. Let Atlanta see if he can be an upgrade on Michael Jenkins Smile

secondhandsoxx wrote:
With 12 picks in the draft and 3 in the first 2 rounds, its an exciting draft for Bucs fans Smile

Yeah, I'd forgotten what it's like to have high draft picks! LOL

secondhandsoxx wrote:
What happens if the Rams DONT take Bradford???

Then I hope the Bucs trade down a bit and grab Eric Berry. We need a John Lynch v2.0.
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

Draft Day thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Day thoughts   Draft Day thoughts EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:26 pm

Wow, another DT in Brian Price... don't know much about him, I'll have to DL some UCLA games

I'm happy with the Benn pick, hes a great wr, although I woulda took Tate... or maybe Taylor Mays, Mays is a great Zone coverage safety. Sabby is gonna have to step it up this year with Sean Jones joining the team Smile
Back to top Go down
Cochlea

Cochlea

Draft Day thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Day thoughts   Draft Day thoughts EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:51 pm

I love the Bucs draft! When you're the worst rushing defense in the league, and you face Michael Turner, Williams/McFadden, and Thomas/Bush, ya gotta be able to stop the run. So why not go with two top picks at the position? If you can't stop the run, you can't win.

Love getting Benn as well. I definitely wanted him more than Tate.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

Draft Day thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Day thoughts   Draft Day thoughts EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:39 pm

im pretty content with the cowboys draft of dez bryant i thought they were gonna go Offense of line
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B

B-__-R-__-B

Draft Day thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Day thoughts   Draft Day thoughts EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:58 pm

im real happy we got nate allen earlier today the DE they just picked up is kinda a question mark to me as i thought they would go interior offensive line but its all good things are looking good!
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

Draft Day thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Day thoughts   Draft Day thoughts EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:59 pm

I'm happy with the Price pick, don't get me wrong. It just caught me offguard, I thought they were gonna go a different way. I don't know anything about the corner we drafted,or Price for that matter Im gonna have to check some tape Smile

Benn is taller and stronger than Tate, but he's had some problems with drops. We've already got a slot reciever in Sammy, so i guess Tate wouldn't be the greatest fit Smile
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B

B-__-R-__-B

Draft Day thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Day thoughts   Draft Day thoughts EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:38 pm

i wish the eagles would have gone OL, CB, or RB but DE? cant say i love it but hopefully the kid outta hawaii proves me wrong, i though bruce campbell would be a good fit as andy has a nack for kicking college tackles inside to gaurd but its all good im really excited the way the eagles have gone they've adressed alot of thier needs.
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

Draft Day thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Day thoughts   Draft Day thoughts EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:43 am

Cochlea, check out THIS press conference with Gerald on Buccaneers.com if you wanna know what kinda guy he is. Man I'm so excited about this guy on our team... Suh is a beast but Gerald is perfect for the Bucs.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

Draft Day thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Day thoughts   Draft Day thoughts EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:24 pm

my Baltimore Ravens have done me proud in this years draft. Very Happy our awesome GM...Ozzie Newsome...the "Wizard of Oz" made a power move to trade out of our 1st rd #25 pic in order to pic up a few cats that was on the Ravens board. he then traded back again. here is how those 2 moves paid off for the Ravens:

LB/DE - Sergio Kindle (Texas)
DT - Terrence "Mount" Cody (Alabama)
DT - Art Jones (Syracuse)
TE - Ed Dickson (Oregon)
TE - Dennis Pitta (BYU)
WR - David Reed (Utah)

my Ravens...a.k.a. "DIRTY BLACK-BIRDS" are looking nasty so far!

"IN OZZIE WE TRUST"

let's go get that CB now Oz!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B

B-__-R-__-B

Draft Day thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Day thoughts   Draft Day thoughts EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:26 pm

i like the eagles pick ups! riley cooper will be a nice redzone possesion guy to go to for kolb, and ricky sapp is gonna look siick commin off the edge as is brandon graham, they got another athelete at TE, and a real good hawk in nate allen. im pumped for next season and madden 11!
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

Draft Day thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Day thoughts   Draft Day thoughts EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:39 pm

Oh wow, I didn't even realize Jonathan Dwyer had declared for the draft, what a steal for Pittsburgh!

Bucs pick up Cody Grimm! I know you know him Mili, I love it, he was one of the Hokies that I really liked watching last season Very Happy We also grabbed the Hokies Punter Brent Bowden Smile
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

Draft Day thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Day thoughts   Draft Day thoughts EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:45 pm

secondhandsoxx wrote:
Oh wow, I didn't even realize Jonathan Dwyer had declared for the draft, what a steal for Pittsburgh!

Bucs pick up Cody Grimm! I know you know him Mili, I love it, he was one of the Hokies that I really liked watching last season Very Happy We also grabbed the Hokies Punter Brent Bowden Smile

GRIMM IS A BEAST!!!

that is a good pick up for your boys Soxx. that kid goes all out every down! i would have loved to see him come to the Ravens but he really doesn't fit our system. but he is perfect for your Bucs. i believe the Steelers took our DE...Jason Worilds and the Seahawks got our FS...Kam Chancellor. both of those cats anchored the Hokies defense with Grimm in the mix. and you guys have our punter Brent Bowden? d@mn! i may have to cheer for the Bucs this season (when they are not playing my Ravens of course) lol!

P.S. wherever VT's QB....Tyrod Taylor....gets drafted in next years draft....i may have to cheer them on as well. lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

Draft Day thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Day thoughts   Draft Day thoughts EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:45 pm

That was one thing I liked about Grimm, he goes 110% on every play, and it seemed like he was always involved in the play. Looks like they're going to use him as a safety, I like that because the only knock on him is that he is a little undersized as a LB .
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

Draft Day thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Day thoughts   Draft Day thoughts EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:52 pm

secondhandsoxx wrote:
That was one thing I liked about Grimm, he goes 110% on every play, and it seemed like he was always involved in the play. Looks like they're going to use him as a safety, I like that because the only knock on him is that he is a little undersized as a LB .

he may be undersized but Grimm's heart is oversized and he played like it by giving VT all that he had ever single play. that kid is a flat out monster! enjoy him in Tampa. lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

Draft Day thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Day thoughts   Draft Day thoughts EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:23 pm

Draft Day thoughts Snead04_26_10_1_b
Gunslinger!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Draft Day thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Day thoughts   Draft Day thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

Draft Day thoughts
Page 1 of 1