Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

My thoughts on Patch

Go down 
+21
ahousl1
xHHx_megatron
XxDaMole00xX
hitsquad
ZAN
WFColonel56
ZackMc72
WasItTehChad
LOTT0042
xHHx_JayNizz
laser rocket arm
SaintsG0Marchin'In
Tru Statement
elkonrado21
datnodude
YngClassic
jordantrav
wangtangkiki
sgibs
Ant1010
GunfusedX
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

My thoughts on Patch Empty
PostSubject: My thoughts on Patch   My thoughts on Patch EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:30 am

1. Slants outs still works especially out of snugs

2. Stick routes still the same

3. No more *** audibling its more realistic i guess basically all players have to be set to audible to a play, kind of slows your O down.

4. Cover 4 is back zones got a little better.
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Patch   My thoughts on Patch EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:41 am

btw i downloaded it before my final so i haven't got the full impression yet. but taking my final in 10 minutes and im gonna fail NBD.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Patch   My thoughts on Patch EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:51 am

Yea i have to leave in about 30 mins and so far it definitely was a waste of anticipation. The audible sh!t must be a mistake. But yea the patch hasnt really dont anything. At least not yet?
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Patch   My thoughts on Patch EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:53 am

no the audible sh!t is hell because you have to wait untill there set to audible i like it...
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Patch   My thoughts on Patch EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:55 am

Oh i didnt realize it. Yea i like it too. I hope the NCAA team and Madden work together next year.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Patch   My thoughts on Patch EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:56 am

GunfusedX wrote:
no the audible sh!t is hell because you have to wait untill there set to audible i like it...

kinda stretching reality a bit.

so when New England has Welker set up as the H back then split wide you are telling me welker doesnt know his route before hes set?

I would say that ya its cool if he stays on the same route but more times then not the computer just changes him to a drag route...

i dont like this change. sigh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Patch   My thoughts on Patch EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:58 am

i like it for the purposes like for example last year audible 90 times then go to off tackle. you see where im coming from? it may not be realistic but i like it.
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Patch   My thoughts on Patch EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:59 am

and think how glitchy it would be if you could get the left reoute on cowboy y out split out. i think they have a reason behind it gibs.
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Patch   My thoughts on Patch EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:01 am

another thing to add it gives you a chance to set up d...
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Patch   My thoughts on Patch EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:06 am

i wasnt throwing that question at you lol

just to be clear lol
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Patch   My thoughts on Patch EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:07 am

o im confused we can chat later im off to take this exam ~sigh~
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Patch   My thoughts on Patch EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:38 am

No-Assignment blitz is gone.

Oh wow..

I think a lot of people will quit with the way the audibles are.. There are going to be A LOT of delay of games.. so stupid..

So lets say I audible into I-Form.. my opponent things run.. he sets up his run D.. I can't audible out of my play until at least 4 seconds later.. Also, if you make the wrong audible, good luck getting to the play you want.. ESPECIALLY in ranked games.. You get 14-20 seconds in a ranked game.. I'm gonna have to come out in my play instantly [I do anyway], and make my audibles based on my opponents defense in C4 games. It's gonna seem like milking..

Something else that's broken with the system.. Lets say I audible from Bunch to Strong Pro - HB Toss.. If I want to audible to the Quick Pass play.. I have to wait at least 5-10 seconds just to switch to a quick audible..

Another thing, lets say you accidentally pull up the audible bar, so you exit it with Circle.. or it gets stuck and you exit with Circle.. It disables your audibling for 5 seconds.

Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Patch   My thoughts on Patch EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:02 pm

Yea this ish is stupid. Im glad i kept my ncaa
Back to top Go down
jordantrav

jordantrav

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Patch   My thoughts on Patch EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:40 pm

I don't think EA will ever get it right...
Back to top Go down
YngClassic

YngClassic

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Patch   My thoughts on Patch EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:42 pm

ok what about zones? is the defense tighter? or more loose? is it worth playing zone again? (im at work by the way so i havent downloaded the patch yet)
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Patch   My thoughts on Patch EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:47 pm

yea I had a prob going through the audible screen but it fine cuz if I audible it's usually 1 time
the players seem faster or run smoother
didn't notice any difference in zone

that's from 2 games
Back to top Go down
elkonrado21

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Patch   My thoughts on Patch EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:20 pm

so does this audible thing only affect u when u audible into a different formation or is there still a delay even if you audible within the same formation?
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Patch   My thoughts on Patch EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:24 pm

this sh!t is dumb

boutta get on that ncaa
Back to top Go down
SaintsG0Marchin'In

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Patch   My thoughts on Patch EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:00 pm

Audibling has literally been removed from the game.. audibling as we know it anyway, I don't know what you call it now but you simply cannot audible like we have in madden since day 1... think I'm exaggerating? go into practice mode and see for yourselves.. don't even bother going into a real game and try to audible because it will just be one delay of game after another. Get ready to see no huddle offenses pretty much 99% of the time now. That's the only way around it, and that doesn't cancel it obviously it just gives you a lot more time... and your gonna need it lol.
Back to top Go down
laser rocket arm

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Patch   My thoughts on Patch EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:19 pm

SaintsG0Marchin'In wrote:
Audibling has literally been removed from the game.. audibling as we know it anyway, I don't know what you call it now but you simply cannot audible like we have in madden since day 1... think I'm exaggerating? go into practice mode and see for yourselves.. don't even bother going into a real game and try to audible because it will just be one delay of game after another. Get ready to see no huddle offenses pretty much 99% of the time now. That's the only way around it, and that doesn't cancel it obviously it just gives you a lot more time... and your gonna need it lol.

good now maybe people will learn the game instead of just goin from snugs to a formation to another formation if you think that is realistic you must not watch football
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Patch   My thoughts on Patch EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:22 pm

laser rocket arm wrote:

good now maybe people will learn the game instead of just goin from snugs to a formation to another formation if you think that is realistic you must not watch football

I watch a lot of Patriots games - its about right on pace with what they do.

Because the game itself doesnt allow you to replicate what a actual team can do on Sundays ...what you mentioned above is just about as realistic as it gets...for Madden!
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Patch   My thoughts on Patch EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:27 pm

well on a positive note, atleast the no-assignment blitz is gone
Back to top Go down
SaintsG0Marchin'In

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Patch   My thoughts on Patch EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:31 pm

sgibs wrote:
laser rocket arm wrote:

Because the game itself doesnt allow you to replicate what a actual team can do on Sundays ...what you mentioned above is just about as realistic as it gets...for Madden!

So I take it you like this change Gibs?
Back to top Go down
laser rocket arm

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Patch   My thoughts on Patch EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:38 pm

sgibs wrote:
laser rocket arm wrote:

I understand what you are saying... Its a video game its not goin to be perfect, but i would rather have it the way it is then the way it was maybe its because i dont audible like most ppl do
Back to top Go down
SaintsG0Marchin'In

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Patch   My thoughts on Patch EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:40 pm

laser rocket arm wrote:
sgibs wrote:
laser rocket arm wrote:

I understand what you are saying... Its a video game its not goin to be perfect, but i would rather have it the way it is then the way it was maybe its because i dont audible like most ppl do

Explain to me what was so bad about the way it was.. yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Patch   My thoughts on Patch Empty

Back to top Go down

My thoughts on Patch
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next