Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

pats place GS tourney

Go down 
+9
IndefiniteChamp
CookieMonsta
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL
wangtangkiki
Bibleman
xHHx_JayNizz
ZAN
UseRPicK101
Tyler1281
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

pats place GS tourney Empty
PostSubject: pats place GS tourney   pats place GS tourney EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:40 pm

hey i guys I just won the gamestop tourney i'm so pumped right now , farls where were you
heres a recap of a crazy game i played... it was the final 4 game

he gets the ball 1st and gets a FG
i score with 20 seconds left in the half to make 7-3 me
i get the ball at half and start driving good but some how he made a sick user pick and then scored 2 plays later to make it 10-7 him
i get a turnover on downs and i think the game is over but i lock up D and he kicks a FG with 1:10 on the clock to make it 13-7 him
i get the ball with no TOs and drive down the field to 14 yardline with 4 seconds left and snap the with no time on the clock and i throw a crazy TD to Tory Holt to tie and then kick the extra point to win it to make it 14-13 it was so crazy i couldnt believe i won everyone was goin crazy and i was so pumped you shoulda came farls but then the championship woulda been a lot closer and you mighta won
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: pats place GS tourney   pats place GS tourney EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:19 pm

congrats on your success
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: pats place GS tourney   pats place GS tourney EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:24 pm

Great job, man!

I won my Illinois Gamestop Tournament, too...

Way to rep MaddenBible!
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: pats place GS tourney   pats place GS tourney EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:54 pm

i didn't even get to play, i had work today Sad
Back to top Go down
Bibleman

PostSubject: Re: pats place GS tourney   pats place GS tourney EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:01 pm

i was down 10 in the championship in 4th quarter with the other guy having the ball in 2 minute quarters cuz i threw a stupid pick in the endzone cuz i mixed up x with a you know cuz im a ps3 player and threw to a when i meant x (facepalm) and still came back and won lmao

the other games i scored 49 and 57 lolz

besides the first game which i played a good online player
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: pats place GS tourney   pats place GS tourney EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:35 pm

thanks guys and congrats to ZAN and Bibleman .... and Nizz that sucks im so happy i dont have a job but it sucks i wanna go to the KOTC tournement next week but i have a football scrimage im so pissed
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: pats place GS tourney   pats place GS tourney EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:37 pm

I know exactly what you mean Bible.. They had fight for the fumble on for some reason.. well I was like.. wtf are these buttons??? I was up like 35 to 0 at the time so it didn't matter LOL..

btw.. for some reason our tournament wasn't played by the exact rules.. It was weird.. We did 4min Q instead.. Double elimination at first until the final 4.

There was only one or two good players there. The guy I beat was PISSED. He was so angry.. He was saying this:

"Wow. your team just gets power boosts to swat the ball."
"Now all I have to do is make sure I don't give up an 80 yd run by CJ." -1st play of game, I run up the guy for an 80yd TD on a HB Draw from Split Bronco, He scores and kicks off to me and said that.
"I knew there was gonna be someone to use Chris Johnson."
"You can't roll out with players like Vick / Young and cheese."
"That wasn't a fumble."
"This is bullshit."
"Wow he would never do that in real life."
"Now you got that pick fair and square, but that fumble was BS.."
"Wow, they didn't even show the fumble" -after challenging the play
"Now that's the Roy Williams I know.." -after a Roy Williams dropped pass
"I'm 16-1 online and my only loss is to fucking Chris Johnson.."
"WOW." -after Chris Johnson breaks 6 tackles for an 80 yd run.
"Man, I need to sit down and figure all this out like you do.. You audible all the time, I need to start."
"Man, I'm getting horse fucked." -after rushing TD #4 by CJ
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: pats place GS tourney   pats place GS tourney EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:42 pm

lol nice commentary
Back to top Go down
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL

PostSubject: Re: pats place GS tourney   pats place GS tourney EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:43 pm

whats up with these d@mn field goals. u never know when its gonna glitch up on u. i went to gamestop ended up losing. i milked the whole first half and try to kick a field goal and miss. shanked the kick in ot also. F IAN CUMMINGS AND HIS NEW YET BROKEN KICKING SYSTEM.

there were alot of missed fgs today something is definitely wrong
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: pats place GS tourney   pats place GS tourney EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:45 pm

Weird Ram.. Online I have missed FGs, but offline I don't.. It just depends.. I've kicked a 55ydr with Bironas online.. and I've missed a 30yder w/ him offline...

Kickoffs are really slow for some reason.. and Field goals are really fast.. at least on the xbox version I played.. We made sure it was on all-madden and it was ._.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: pats place GS tourney   pats place GS tourney EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:47 pm

yeah i could deal with the strategy pad but the kicking system makes PATs difficult sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Bibleman

PostSubject: Re: pats place GS tourney   pats place GS tourney EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:27 pm

everyone there had no idea how to stop my ps2 user catch with heap on streaks on the outside ... i would be like, yea im throwing to heap again here, and all the black dudes went crazy lolz cheers
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: pats place GS tourney   pats place GS tourney EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:32 pm

lol thats funny stuff
Back to top Go down
CookieMonsta

CookieMonsta

PostSubject: Re: pats place GS tourney   pats place GS tourney EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:56 pm

Congrats on the win Tyler! I saw you there and I thought it was you but I felt kind of awkward about approaching you with that other kid. I was the dude in the light blue underarmor shirt. I blew out the first kid I played (to put his skill in a nutshell: he subbed in Gerhart for AP the entire game because AP might fumble). I can't believe I lost to the second dude I played, he used frickin GAMEFLOW with the Colts but was actually pretty good with it. I lost 35-28 despite 227 yards from Miles Austin and 119 from Dez Bryant. The key moment of the game was when he stopped me on the goal-line with 1 second left in the first half. I didn't deserve to win it all today, but I'm glad I got at least one win in my first tourney. I'll hopefully do better if I end up going to the KOTC tourney. Farls, where were you my man?
Back to top Go down
IndefiniteChamp

IndefiniteChamp

PostSubject: Re: pats place GS tourney   pats place GS tourney EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:16 pm

i lost in the semis in my tourney by a last second field goal
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: pats place GS tourney   pats place GS tourney EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:15 pm

CookieMonsta wrote:
Congrats on the win Tyler! I saw you there and I thought it was you but I felt kind of awkward about approaching you with that other kid. I was the dude in the light blue underarmor shirt. I blew out the first kid I played (to put his skill in a nutshell: he subbed in Gerhart for AP the entire game because AP might fumble). I can't believe I lost to the second dude I played, he used frickin GAMEFLOW with the Colts but was actually pretty good with it. I lost 35-28 despite 227 yards from Miles Austin and 119 from Dez Bryant. The key moment of the game was when he stopped me on the goal-line with 1 second left in the first half. I didn't deserve to win it all today, but I'm glad I got at least one win in my first tourney. I'll hopefully do better if I end up going to the KOTC tourney. Farls, where were you my man?

o yeah i beat that kid in the final 4 that was the kid i beat with no time left on the clock it was a crazy game but it was too close i gave a play up by accidentaly blitzing someone that was in a deep zone but i o well i still got the win and thats all that matters hopefully we will play sometime at other tournements
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: pats place GS tourney   pats place GS tourney EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:38 am

I was drilling FGs with Akers all day...Hit from 55 twice...
Back to top Go down
spincter

spincter

PostSubject: Re: pats place GS tourney   pats place GS tourney EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:03 am

good job guys
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: pats place GS tourney   pats place GS tourney EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:56 am

Hey guys, congrats ty!

After hearing about country fest/traffic, I went to Boston GS tourney, ended up being late and Gibs called and said Peabody was starting at 1. So i ended up in Peabody with Gibs, Big Slow, and Pats Fan.

It was a pretty good showing but they only had 1 tv. I think T Money from the other site was gonna take it down.

I marched down the field with 2 minutes left, stopped on the 5 yard line. Time was ticking down and I ran the ball to the 1! Next play I popped it in with heath evans for the game tying score with 30 seconds left. I turn around to the crowd and help up the 2! I went for two and had kept the full house play in my back pocket. So I popped the pass to shockey for 2 and scored! I was up 15-14 with 30 secs left.
I squibbed (shoulda kicked deep) and was too worried about the FG, ended up getting beat on a corner route, (clicked on for pick, shoulda went for swat) and lost with just a few seconds left!

Gotta get some defense asap
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: pats place GS tourney   pats place GS tourney EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:14 am

yeah i hear you farls d is really tough a lot my games were too close because my d wasnt as good as it should be ... that sucks that you lost though it sounded like a great game to watch ... how did gibs do anyways
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: pats place GS tourney   pats place GS tourney EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:29 am

Gibs arrived at 11, to find out their TV was broken and game delayed until 1. So he played first and demolished a kid 28-0 at half. He had to be somewhere so he couldnt stick around and gave up his spot.

16 people with 1 tv and a 1 pm start was late, the people at peabody were cool though.

I ended up driving from 10:15 to 12:30 from Boston, around Peabody even went to the airport. It was a long day, but I had fun. Shoulda just went to Fborough and not gotten spooked by the traffic.

Sidenote, went to legacy place in dedham last night and it was SICK, every store imaginable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
CookieMonsta

CookieMonsta

PostSubject: Re: pats place GS tourney   pats place GS tourney EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:04 am

yeah there wasn't any traffic getting in at 11 and when I left there was hardly any traffic getting out, but going into the stadium the traffic was at a standstill 2 towns away! The controllers were pretty crappy at the fboro gamestop and the tournament director had no clue about anything... He even did the bracket wrong lol. are you guys still gonna go to KOTC next weekend?
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: pats place GS tourney   pats place GS tourney EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:24 pm

i wanna be at KOTC but like i said i have a stupid Football scrimage
Back to top Go down
JBOY_TX915

PostSubject: Re: pats place GS tourney   pats place GS tourney EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:23 pm

i won my tourney. it was a good final i won in overtime 31 to 28.
Back to top Go down
ubert123

ubert123

PostSubject: Re: pats place GS tourney   pats place GS tourney EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:34 pm

i won my ship by 14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pats place GS tourney   pats place GS tourney Empty

Back to top Go down

pats place GS tourney
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next