Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

how about them pats

Go down 
+7
SF_FAN88
xHEx DeathAngel
UppingMyGame
ZFarls
YngClassic
lilbossman
Tyler1281
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

how about them pats Empty
PostSubject: how about them pats   how about them pats EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:24 am

i went to the game last night and had amazing seats right on the 50 like 15 rows up ... the starters played for the whole 1st half ... brady looked great and so did the rest of the O i love what they're doing with all the different sets... the D looked great too the bucs couldnt do anything and they had a great pass rush, ik its only preseason but i'm pretty happy with what i saw ... what do you guys think
Back to top Go down
lilbossman

PostSubject: Re: how about them pats   how about them pats EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:33 am

oh yeah brady looked great, but my favorite part is how our o-line manhandled them in the trenches.
Back to top Go down
YngClassic

YngClassic

PostSubject: Re: how about them pats   how about them pats EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:48 am

I tell you what, that 4-3 the pats have is vicious and inhuman. that d-line is insane.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: how about them pats   how about them pats EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:59 am

Rewatching the 1st quarter later today which I DVR' only saw the last 3 but they looked good of course. Can't wait to watch Eagles suck too today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

PostSubject: Re: how about them pats   how about them pats EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:30 pm

Yeah, the Eagles got smacked . . .
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: how about them pats   how about them pats EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:32 pm

Vick tried to break Troy's Knee besides that it was a great game.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
SF_FAN88

PostSubject: Re: how about them pats   how about them pats EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:54 pm

Eagles definitely sucked last night.. I hope it happens all season long..LOL
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: how about them pats   how about them pats EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:03 pm

YngClassic wrote:
I tell you what, that 4-3 the pats have is vicious and inhuman. that d-line is insane.

true it was ridiculous and Haynesworth, cunningham and ellis all didnt play it will be even better when they play... carter looked pretty good though he's huge
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: how about them pats   how about them pats EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:33 pm

GO STEELERS!!! young recievers looked nice.. Gilbert OT from florida stepped up and played with the first team and looked good... and will someone please please tell Troy that it is the preseason, the pick was nice to see but get the hell on the ground or out of bounds.. even though it scared me a little i thought it was impressive that Vick stepped up and made that hit though... with pittsburghs terrible kick coverage team this new kickoff rule must have been pushed through by the rooneys so our defense can have 80 yards to work with... our D will be unstoppable if other teams have to go that far every time..
Back to top Go down
DBlockdown22

PostSubject: Re: how about them pats   how about them pats EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:00 pm

tyler you still living and flordia and are you playing football this year
Back to top Go down
DaTyCRAIN

DaTyCRAIN

PostSubject: Re: how about them pats   how about them pats EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:36 pm

i was happy with my pats performance last night. the offense was pretty much unstopable when brady was in and the defense was creating a lot of pressure.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: how about them pats   how about them pats EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:21 pm

Everything that went Chad Ocho Cinco's way was blatantly forced...even the TD pass. Brady about got 85 decapitated on that in-route.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how about them pats   how about them pats Empty

Back to top Go down

how about them pats
Page 1 of 1