Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Patch #5, your voices heard

Go down 
+2
xHHx_JayNizz
HARDWAY17
6 posters
AuthorMessage
HARDWAY17

HARDWAY17

Patch #5, your voices heard Empty
PostSubject: Patch #5, your voices heard   Patch #5, your voices heard EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:23 pm

For those who dont know, patch 5 is out and it is terrible. Yes the pump fake, no assignment, and pause glitch are gone. But so is, Audibling and hot routes.

You have to wait until you players come to a complete stop before you can audible.

Lets say you come out in snugs, see 3 down line men and want to audible to a Close Dive.....but you have close counter and toss in your audibles.....Normally, you audible to counter then quick audible down and you are in close dive all while the guys are still moving....Not anymore.

Let say you come out in snugs, see man and want to audible to bunch and do a few hot routes.....Nope....cant do it......not enough time........god forbid you want to audible, flip and hot route.....

@ian_cummings and @raczilla have totally destroyed this game. This patch was not about fixing glitches, it was a systematic "dumbing" down of the game. They are trying to take all the skill out of this game for players like you and I....Now, any newbie can call stock plays and quick snap.......

Lets tell them how we feel...... you can contact both guys on twitter- @ian_cummings @raczilla

Let them know how out of touch they are.

Myself and Wangtangkiki have already done so.....

If enough people complain they will patch it again fixing the problem.....
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Patch #5, your voices heard   Patch #5, your voices heard EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:27 pm

guys if your gonna complain about the game, please do so with class. keep the profanity to 0.

Please do not curse or put down any of the EA team. Please

keep your criticism constructive but be firm about how you feel
Back to top Go down
HARDWAY17

HARDWAY17

PostSubject: Re: Patch #5, your voices heard   Patch #5, your voices heard EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:29 pm

xHHx_JayNizz wrote:
guys if your gonna complain about the game, please do so with class. keep the profanity to 0.

Please do not curse or put down any of the EA team. Please

keep your criticism constructive but be firm about how you feel

Well said....
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: Patch #5, your voices heard   Patch #5, your voices heard EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:35 pm

I tweeted them my discontent as well.
Back to top Go down
HARDWAY17

HARDWAY17

PostSubject: Re: Patch #5, your voices heard   Patch #5, your voices heard EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:50 pm

Good, this should get changed if there are enough complaints
Back to top Go down
typhoon

typhoon

PostSubject: Re: Patch #5, your voices heard   Patch #5, your voices heard EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:10 pm

I dont have twitter but is there an email or alternative method to contact them?
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: Patch #5, your voices heard   Patch #5, your voices heard EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:46 pm

^curious as well

Seriously.. I was losing under 2 minutes left run a play and you STILL cant audible until your set.

Run D is too easy now. God forgive me if I like to use my Giants and run the rock like we do IRL.. cant do that now. 2 man under and Cover 3 with no adjustments = run D. LBs play better than the NFL.

Ratings seem to matter now, but too much. This guy was just lobbing passes to desean jackson and I'd be in perfect position for pick or swat EVERY TIME with aaron ross and they'd just fall right into the basket missing the pick or swat. [insert get your stick up here] But these are plays I'd make easily in the past, its definitely a change.
Back to top Go down
xxPaTrioTs

xxPaTrioTs

PostSubject: Re: Patch #5, your voices heard   Patch #5, your voices heard EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:27 pm

Yo @true statement I actually thought the swating has improved. But that audible thing they did in the patch really pissed me off because it screwed up my game. Lol, when I would get bored and didn't feel like playing defense I would use the no-assignment blitz, but to bad they patched it. Sad
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: Patch #5, your voices heard   Patch #5, your voices heard EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:37 pm

i feel like computer swatting improved. Not user
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patch #5, your voices heard   Patch #5, your voices heard Empty

Back to top Go down

Patch #5, your voices heard
Page 1 of 1