Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Things to Consider for Selecting an Offensive Scheme for M12

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

Things to Consider for Selecting an Offensive Scheme for M12 Empty
PostSubject: Things to Consider for Selecting an Offensive Scheme for M12   Things to Consider for Selecting an Offensive Scheme for M12 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:00 pm

ok guys....

what are some things i should "consider" when selecting both a Obook and Dbook (besides their own) for my Baltimore Ravens for M12? or for any other team of your choice? scratch

let's discuss

~Mili
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Things to Consider for Selecting an Offensive Scheme for M12   Things to Consider for Selecting an Offensive Scheme for M12 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:01 pm

5 sets for Success Mili!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Things to Consider for Selecting an Offensive Scheme for M12   Things to Consider for Selecting an Offensive Scheme for M12 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:03 pm

sgibs wrote:
5 sets for Success Mili!

ok Gibs....

so that will still be in effect with the "Custom" playbooks?

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Drama

PostSubject: Re: Things to Consider for Selecting an Offensive Scheme for M12   Things to Consider for Selecting an Offensive Scheme for M12 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:11 pm

It all depends on what you like to do on offense as well as defense. On top of that we don't know what formations will be good this year because know that all of the same formations last year will not be the same this year. You just have to get the feel of the game first to do so. All that I know is if I am able to audible out of a shotgun 5 wide set, I will be going back to my madden 09 shotty 5 wide bunch scheme as I am doing in NCAA and if the same defense in NCAA works in Madden its a wrap lol.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Things to Consider for Selecting an Offensive Scheme for M12   Things to Consider for Selecting an Offensive Scheme for M12 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:33 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
sgibs wrote:
5 sets for Success Mili!

ok Gibs....

so that will still be in effect with the "Custom" playbooks?

~Mili

its always in effect.

it sets you up to be prepared for whatever you see. it also gets you ready for whatever style of defense and every situation you are in.

5 sets for success allows you pick up from where you left of the year before. No waiting to see whats effective just ready to ball day one.

Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
iDotUp

PostSubject: Re: Things to Consider for Selecting an Offensive Scheme for M12   Things to Consider for Selecting an Offensive Scheme for M12 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Drama wrote:
It all depends on what you like to do on offense as well as defense. On top of that we don't know what formations will be good this year because know that all of the same formations last year will not be the same this year. You just have to get the feel of the game first to do so. All that I know is if I am able to audible out of a shotgun 5 wide set, I will be going back to my madden 09 shotty 5 wide bunch scheme as I am doing in NCAA and if the same defense in NCAA works in Madden its a wrap lol.

that is so true. I so often get caught up in the "flavor of the month" scheme when my offense isn't getting it done. I just have to figure out what i want to do in the game and stick with it, updating it as the year goes on ofcourse.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Things to Consider for Selecting an Offensive Scheme for M12   Things to Consider for Selecting an Offensive Scheme for M12 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:26 pm

sgibs wrote:
its always in effect.

it sets you up to be prepared for whatever you see. it also gets you ready for whatever style of defense and every situation you are in.

5 sets for success allows you pick up from where you left of the year before. No waiting to see whats effective just ready to ball day one.

wow! that makes a lot of sense there Gibs.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Things to Consider for Selecting an Offensive Scheme for M12   Things to Consider for Selecting an Offensive Scheme for M12 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:05 pm

What I look for are formations that stress the defense without me doing anything..I want to make them have to adjust their alignment without me doing anything..Abd if they do their wrong, and if they dont their wrong..

Thats why I went from ATL, to pass balanced, to rams

Atl really didnt have any sets that stressed the defense,

pass balanced had the best formation in the game along with another one of my favorites but it wasnt deep enough in the sets that stresses the defense.

Rams, had the perfect blend of sets that stress the defense alignment. I did have to give up the best formation in football but in the end i won because I was deeper in formations.

Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things to Consider for Selecting an Offensive Scheme for M12   Things to Consider for Selecting an Offensive Scheme for M12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things to Consider for Selecting an Offensive Scheme for M12
Page 1 of 1