Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Madden Demo

Go down 
+30
ZFarls
grimmagician87
ahousl1
JSF Ghost
greenmile
EastCoastDog
D_Cash
YngClassic
mgcomedy
SasserAssassin
J IvI H
abdaninja
WasItTehChad
Helix King
DreamY
suicide-manual
jordantrav
xHHx_megatron
Clutch_Housecall911
DesertSwarm24
Militant X 1
Trev'on
more cowbell
ZAN
Brian Fantana
UppingMyGame
Tyler1281
WFColonel56
xHEx DeathAngel
ronslows10
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DreamY

Madden Demo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:39 pm

I also hate how you can't smart route post routes, that's a little lame.

When EA wants to fix glitchy routes, they fix them "too much", ha.
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:40 pm

DreamY wrote:
I hate how everybody is SO fast and whoever said you can face throw, you're crazy!

I couldn't complete a facethrow to save my life, they get picked like ripe tomatoes.
everyoness not fast they actually play their assignments
Back to top Go down
DreamY

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:43 pm

Sorry, let me rephrase; I hate how Aaron Rodgers has unreal speed.

Imagine how big if a problem Vick will be?
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:48 pm

DreamY wrote:
Sorry, let me rephrase; I hate how Aaron Rodgers has unreal speed.

Imagine how big if a problem Vick will be?
they better patch or mobile qbs will be a nightmare
Back to top Go down
DreamY

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:50 pm

It'll be a nightmare especially when everybody hops on Philly because of Vick & Vince.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:14 pm

I was told by a few ppl that the scramble thing will be worked on. Hopefully defenders will react better
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
ronslows10

ronslows10

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:16 pm

Finally got a couple of games in tonight. All Madden. Face throws are there but you can definitely get the ball jarred out with a hit. So its not automatic even to finley and jennings. I like the feel of the run game but I would like to give it a go with a more agile back for sure. These guys can't cut worth a sh!t. The qb scramble is a problem as noted but hopefully something gibs and farls have told EA about to be patched up quick. Cutler should not gash you for 10 yards a play..lol

I ran the packers book a little last year and tried some of the money plays. Some things still work but most of it was getting shut down by the bears. You definitely have to make your reads cause a forced pass will get picked even by Rogers.
Back to top Go down
DesertSwarm24

DesertSwarm24

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:41 pm

im just glad this year stupid mistakes will hurt people instead of giving them a lucky break,also is anyone having success throwing against greenbay? it seems all i can do is pound the rock with forte
Back to top Go down
DreamY

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:43 pm

ronslows10 wrote:
Finally got a couple of games in tonight. All Madden. Face throws are there but you can definitely get the ball jarred out with a hit. So its not automatic even to finley and jennings. I like the feel of the run game but I would like to give it a go with a more agile back for sure. These guys can't cut worth a sh!t. The qb scramble is a problem as noted but hopefully something gibs and farls have told EA about to be patched up quick. Cutler should not gash you for 10 yards a play..lol

I ran the packers book a little last year and tried some of the money plays. Some things still work but most of it was getting shut down by the bears. You definitely have to make your reads cause a forced pass will get picked even by Rogers.

You are correct, sir
Back to top Go down
DesertSwarm24

DesertSwarm24

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:53 pm

just finished another game with a 17-3 final score,seems all you really have to do is Run the ball and only throw when you need to and bring heat off the edge your good to go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:21 pm

I literally just ran 3-4 Solid Gap Press with the Packers the entire game and it shut down everything the computer tried to do. Run or pass, didn't matter. It was locked down.

All I did was... show blitz, re-blitz DT over center, re-blitz both LBs in A gap, user whoever is man'd up with the TE or HB

If QB was undercenter and dropped back for a pass, he was sacked for a loss probably 8 out of 10 times before he finished his drop back

If computer ran the ball it was stuffed at the LOS

If computer ran a draw out of shotgun, stuffed

If computer threw a pass out of shotgun, they literally had 2-3 seconds or else it was a sack

Final score was 42 - 7
Back to top Go down
Helix King

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:50 pm

Has anyone been experimenting with the precision passing? It feels like to me you are screwed if you use it at all, no matter what direction you press. Maybe I just need to get use to how it works in Madden12.
Back to top Go down
Clutch_Housecall911

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:42 am

SiCkWiThItXX wrote:
I literally just ran 3-4 Solid Gap Press with the Packers the entire game and it shut down everything the computer tried to do. Run or pass, didn't matter. It was locked down.

All I did was... show blitz, re-blitz DT over center, re-blitz both LBs in A gap, user whoever is man'd up with the TE or HB

If QB was undercenter and dropped back for a pass, he was sacked for a loss probably 8 out of 10 times before he finished his drop back

If computer ran the ball it was stuffed at the LOS

If computer ran a draw out of shotgun, stuffed

If computer threw a pass out of shotgun, they literally had 2-3 seconds or else it was a sack

Final score was 42 - 7
Did u have it on all madden?
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:54 am

i hate the fact that Jay cutler feels like he is 90 speed... and if he seems "that" fast, i can only fkn imagine how fast Vick is going to be...

raiders v raiders in 11, gonne be NOTHING compaired to the amount of Eagles v Eagles this year
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:39 am

ughh negatives about the demo dynamic player performancee !! i didnt even through 1 pick the entire game not 1 jus was rattled a bit and i had open wrs on corner posts wide open! and A rod was missing them every single time i even tryed timing it quick and my Wrs would take a big hit and drop it . scrambling cutler is insane lol and as for all madden i only won 5 games on all madden its jus that hard i hate how forte breaks mathews tackles then breaks my safetys sometimes another hate how jay cutler breaks mathews sack twice in a row lmao that all madden is ridiculous but challenging but i seen stupid crap already!

now for the positives i love the zone progression reads on the pass game u cant jus sit there and face throw . and love run game and out routes in routes slants etc i love how u could use every route now i love that FGs are way harder

on D i like the usering way better than ncaa idk how many times on ncaa i was usering so nasty n hit y or lb to see nothing but the Wr catch the ball infront of me on m12 swats work n picks work if ur in position .. zone D is aplus i love the hit sticks big time i love how i come across the middle n get hit sticked by urlacher lmao i also love the individual bumping and i would love the shading if it actually worked
Back to top Go down
J IvI H

J IvI H

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:45 am

I don't like the new audible feature where you scroll down with the d-pad to change plays. But other than that I really like the new feel, seems like it flows a lot more. All around pumped for the entire game to come out!
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:49 am

all madden sucks forte runs through too many tackles
Back to top Go down
Helix King

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:53 am

Why is Rodgers such a BEAST in the run game on this demo!? Mick Vick will be UNSTOPPABLE!!!
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:00 am

dont have demo yet but everyone is complaing about all this AI stuff....
it gets a lot diffrent when you play a oppent.
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:08 am

SasserAssassin wrote:

true but the ai changes with game level
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:21 am

suicide-manual wrote:
SasserAssassin wrote:

true but the ai changes with game level
last year every body was RCing like nothing and then the game dropped and it was nearly impossible.
Back to top Go down
Trev'on

Trev'on

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:21 am

WasItTehChad wrote:
i hate the fact that Jay cutler feels like he is 90 speed... and if he seems "that" fast, i can only fkn imagine how fast Vick is going to be...

raiders v raiders in 11, gonne be NOTHING compaired to the amount of Eagles v Eagles this year

The amount of Eagles users is going to shatter Madden Online records....

On a side note, face throwing to a tight end or 6"3+ player isn't so easy, it's still possible to do it but the AI reacts better to it and the safety or linebacker picks it off or bats it down more often.
Back to top Go down
mgcomedy

mgcomedy

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:14 am

Someone mentioned this above about precision passing? in NCAA12 using precision often resulted in picks or mis throws and sounds like the same thing in Madden12. This was hard to get used to because I used it all the time. Anyone else notice this? (I still havn't played demo)
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgcomedy.com
YngClassic

YngClassic

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:49 am

i wish i can play the demo Sad
Back to top Go down
D_Cash

D_Cash

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:22 am

WFColonel56 wrote:
just go to settings, u can set it back to the quick controls

Good looks, that was like my only downfall of the game is that they brought back the "Strat-Pad" but it can be switched back which is a lot better. My reviews on the game is that:

Zone coverage is BEAST.
Nano's are still alive, IMO.
Man coverage is getting better every year but still some tweaks people will find out.
Running the rock seems a good way to win the game this year.
I havent tried the RC at all this year yet but we'll see..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden Demo
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next