Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Madden Demo

Go down 
+30
ZFarls
grimmagician87
ahousl1
JSF Ghost
greenmile
EastCoastDog
D_Cash
YngClassic
mgcomedy
SasserAssassin
J IvI H
abdaninja
WasItTehChad
Helix King
DreamY
suicide-manual
jordantrav
xHHx_megatron
Clutch_Housecall911
DesertSwarm24
Militant X 1
Trev'on
more cowbell
ZAN
Brian Fantana
UppingMyGame
Tyler1281
WFColonel56
xHEx DeathAngel
ronslows10
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Madden Demo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:09 am

Goalline QB Sneak is WAY to effective. Average 4+ yards a carry. Broke a 50+ with Rodgers twice already.
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:09 am

Militant X 1 wrote:
i agree! speed is not the only thing needed, however, it is a great luxury that can't be denied!

on another note: the 3-4 D seems to be back in full effect.

~Mili

i agree Mili! having better success with 3-4 and the 4-1-6 than the 46 defense, that 4-1-6 has some gems in it already!
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:12 am

SiCkWiThItXX wrote:
Goalline QB Sneak is WAY to effective. Average 4+ yards a carry. Broke a 50+ with Rodgers twice already.

yes against the computer the QB running needs toned down the defenders dont react until 6-8 yards downfield, i'm using a qb spy on all my coverage plays to avoid this....or blitz from one side and spy the opposite DE
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:32 am

to stop the qb sneak use a 4 down line and you can pinch the line as well
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:35 am

speed is nice but if they cant do what i need them to do its a moot point..

On O no doubt I have players (or had) that I just put out there for speed but thats cuz I wasnt asking them to do much but get the ball and turn into a track star... But I would take 5 tony Gonzos over 5 hesters any day.

On D speed is way overrated...there are tons of ways to make up for a slower team..Yeah u cant run "americas defense" but you can play some d@mn good defense (plus a lot of man isnt my style anyway lol)

I prefer players who can do the job im asking them to do... A fast safety isnt worth much if he cant tackle when he gets there

You can always improve how a player gets there but u cant improve what he does when he gets there.

A fast WR isnt worth much if he cant run the routes that I need him to, or catch the ball

Just my take

Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:36 am

sgibs wrote:

I don't know. Sometimes Rodgers gets a boost of the LOS and blows right past the DL.
Back to top Go down
irobson

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:49 pm

mili i haven't had the success you have had with the 3-4. I have found 4 down lines are getting pressure at a much higher sucess rate if i'm only bringing 4 or 5 people. I have to bring 6 consistently just like in ncaa to get pressure out8 of the 34
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:16 pm

Im having success with the 46 not the 34 though.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:58 pm

34 is all gap align ment i found plays where i rush 5, and get 1 to 2 free due to double teams in gaps. Its a gamble though forte gashed me badly!
Back to top Go down
irobson

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:02 pm

i feel the 34 in madden plays just like the 34 in ncaa....which means that unless u have a man on every offensive linemen or your blitzing urself u got 0 chance to get though
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:36 pm

irobson wrote:
i feel the 34 in madden plays just like the 34 in ncaa....which means that unless u have a man on every offensive linemen or your blitzing urself u got 0 chance to get though

Lol if you feel that way, btw you got ps3? i got good blitzes none are nanos, but ill live in your back field
Back to top Go down
irobson

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:56 pm

psn skinsnation007
Back to top Go down
JSF Ghost

JSF Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:05 pm

WFColonel56 wrote:

On O no doubt I have players (or had) that I just put out there for speed but thats cuz I wasnt asking them to do much but get the ball and turn into a track star... But I would take 5 tony Gonzos over 5 hesters any day.

On D speed is way overrated...there are tons of ways to make up for a slower team..Yeah u cant run "americas defense" but you can play some d@mn good defense (plus a lot of man isnt my style anyway lol)

I prefer players who can do the job im asking them to do... A fast safety isnt worth much if he cant tackle when he gets there

You can always improve how a player gets there but u cant improve what he does when he gets there.

A fast WR isnt worth much if he cant run the routes that I need him to, or catch the ball

Just my take

Yes sir, great post. Im with you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jsfcommand.com
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:45 pm

irobson wrote:
mili i haven't had the success you have had with the 3-4. I have found 4 down lines are getting pressure at a much higher sucess rate if i'm only bringing 4 or 5 people. I have to bring 6 consistently just like in ncaa to get pressure out8 of the 34

really irob?

i am originally a 3-4 cat especially since i run the Ravens.

however, i've noticed that a few of my blitzes from M11 actually work in M12 from the 3-4. i definitely like the 3-4 Over: Sting Pinch of course. i'm still checking things out but i like what i am seeing so far.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:31 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
irobson wrote:

really irob?

i am originally a 3-4 cat especially since i run the Ravens.

however, i've noticed that a few of my blitzes from M11 actually work in M12 from the 3-4. i definitely like the 3-4 Over: Sting Pinch of course. i'm still checking things out but i like what i am seeing so far.

~Mili
mili tell him bout gap control Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
KillBums

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:24 pm

sgibs wrote:

...and then you run Power O. Bottom line is that the Sneak is over-effective and is one of many things about this demo which is broken and flawed.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:19 pm

good thing sneak is banned unless 1 yard or less....
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:19 pm

good thing sneak is banned unless 1 yard or less....
Back to top Go down
Helix King

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:25 pm

WFColonel56 wrote:

Just my take

I totally agree. Thats why i'm trying to rely on stats like AWR, PUR, TAK, Route Running and not just SPD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:53 pm

Helix King wrote:
WFColonel56 wrote:

Just my take

I totally agree. Thats why i'm trying to rely on stats like AWR, PUR, TAK, Route Running and not just SPD

TOTALLY agree! In my opinion, route running & pursuit are the two most UNDERRATED stats in the game. You would be surprised how many speedy CBs have great speed, but horrible pursuit. Then when a WR makes a catch and burns your CB you wonder why he can't catch him.
Back to top Go down
Helix King

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:09 pm

Yeah I cant stand when that happens. The corner will have like 96 speed but wont be able to make the tackle on the reciever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden Demo
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4