Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Madden Demo

Go down 
+30
ZFarls
grimmagician87
ahousl1
JSF Ghost
greenmile
EastCoastDog
D_Cash
YngClassic
mgcomedy
SasserAssassin
J IvI H
abdaninja
WasItTehChad
Helix King
DreamY
suicide-manual
jordantrav
xHHx_megatron
Clutch_Housecall911
DesertSwarm24
Militant X 1
Trev'on
more cowbell
ZAN
Brian Fantana
UppingMyGame
Tyler1281
WFColonel56
xHEx DeathAngel
ronslows10
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

Madden Demo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:24 am

The deep ball seems to float a little longer. Tossed some up to Hester and Knox that definitely would have been overthrows in '11, but they got their hands on most of these.

Speaking of the deep ball - 98 THP is pretty nice. Back foot on the half-yard line, Kid Cutty got one to the opposite 25. Fast receivers + THP = Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:17 pm

I misspoke earlier....the 4-3 is back !!!!!!!!

the madden 10 4-3 is back in full effect..yesssss lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:29 pm

WFColonel56 wrote:

haha here comes the 4-3 wall again

i havent really checked out 4-3 that much only for a couple hours i'm running green bay d now ive found bunch of stuff its fire
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:40 pm

Tyler1281 wrote:
WFColonel56 wrote:

i havent really checked out 4-3 that much only for a couple hours i'm running green bay d now ive found bunch of stuff its fire

better than the wall...If anybody played me mid-late madden 10 year they should know what it is hahaha

It could dominate a game ....Just got to see how it works with my falcons, its a good sign that it works decently with the bears/pack
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:30 pm

WFColonel56 wrote:
Tyler1281 wrote:
WFColonel56 wrote:

better than the wall...If anybody played me mid-late madden 10 year they should know what it is hahaha

It could dominate a game ....Just got to see how it works with my falcons, its a good sign that it works decently with the bears/pack

nice man i'm not a big 4-3 guy myself actually i've never run it before but its as good as use say it is maybe i'll check it out
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:46 pm

xHHx_megatron wrote:
On defense, can u crash the dline out and the de-ends actually crash out? In m11, the dEnds didnt change if u crashed out.

Will someone answer my darn'd question!!! confused
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:50 pm

xHHx_megatron wrote:
xHHx_megatron wrote:
On defense, can u crash the dline out and the de-ends actually crash out? In m11, the dEnds didnt change if u crashed out.

how do you crash out Lol
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:53 pm

suicide-manual wrote:
xHHx_megatron wrote:
xHHx_megatron wrote:

how do you crash out Lol

nvm they do crash out
Back to top Go down
EastCoastDog

PostSubject: still easy to Nano's & Blitz "I THINK LOL"   Madden Demo - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:08 pm

[url=‪EastCoastDog M12 Demo Delay Nano Blitz 4-1-6‬‏ - YouTube
[url=https://s802.photobucket.com/albums/yy303/EastCoastDog/?action=view&current=EastCoastDog__000.mp4]https://s802.photobucket.com/albums/yy303/EastCoastDog/?action=view&current=EastCoastDog__000.mp4

https://s802.photobucket.com/albums/yy303/EastCoastDog/?action=view&current=EastCoastDog__002.mp4

https://s802.photobucket.com/albums/yy303/EastCoastDog/?action=view&current=EastCoastDog__000.mp4

1.) DELAY BLITZ
2.) SAME PLAY "NANO BLITZ"

3.) 46 BLITZ
Back to top Go down
greenmile

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:58 pm

Not impressed with the zone coverage for flats, I did the same play all the way down the field throwing to the flats, the cb bumped my outside wr and my wr running to the flats was wide open for 4-5 yds a pop, I looked at instant replay and the d was def in cover 2.
Back to top Go down
JSF Ghost

JSF Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:06 pm

WFColonel56 wrote:
Tyler1281 wrote:
WFColonel56 wrote:

The Falcons are a GREAT 43 team. I play alot against a good friend of mine who is also a Falcons fan and user. In my opinion they are the best 43 team in the game especially in the hands of a button masher. Falcons users can dominate a game with little or no effort from the brain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jsfcommand.com
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:16 pm

JSF Ghost wrote:
WFColonel56 wrote:
Tyler1281 wrote:
WFColonel56 wrote:

The Falcons are a GREAT 43 team. I play alot against a good friend of mine who is also a Falcons fan and user. In my opinion they are the best 43 team in the game especially in the hands of a button masher. Falcons users can dominate a game with little or no effort from the brain.

i disagree...they dont have the speed to be that effective in madden 11 on defense. it remains to be seen in madden 12.
Back to top Go down
DesertSwarm24

DesertSwarm24

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:17 pm

still struggling to find nice blitzes out of the packers 3-4,does anyone have any tips or suggestions?
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:46 pm

DesertSwarm24 wrote:
still struggling to find nice blitzes out of the packers 3-4,does anyone have any tips or suggestions?
defense in M12 seems to be all gap control
Back to top Go down
ahousl1

ahousl1

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Love the speed of the Demo, feels like user skills will be more of an impact than even on offense and defense! Also love the way the running game feels! And yea, zone defenses seem to react much better, and face throws to be less consistent.. but not totally gone! I tried quick throw using the C-route my second drive and it got picked!

On the other hand seems like broken tackles are much more frequent, and like many other people have noted, The defense doesn't react very quickly when the QB scrambles, but I have confidence that these AI problems will be fixed by the time the actual game comes out, or by the first patch!.... Overall I'm liking the feel of Madden 12, just need to get a little more comfortable and figure out some better blitzes on D!
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:45 pm

46 inside blitz with the safety blitzing... instant heat... i know this leaves someone open ... normally the rb.. but the pressure is quick.. i cant wait to try out other playbooks... why wasnt the demo steelers packers... bears suck....!!! even jets steelers.. or seahawks [packers.. anyone but the bears... lol.. cant wait to try out custom play books ... mesh switch out of the bears playbooks seems to still be a go to play especially with some hot routes... running looks to be a blast once we can play online and get teams over compensating.. C route still works for me though no problem.. didnt run it alot though... think the speed needs to be slower and have defenders react to QB runs faster.. still labbing with my friend... wish he had the patience to lab right... anyone want to start labbing with me on the 30Th ... i ran 46 in madden with the jets PB and arizona playbook but am open to anything this year.. preferably 34... hit me up on xbox GrimMagician87
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:40 pm

Ill lab with you on the 30th trying to lab the packers offense right now and the 46 defense in the demo right now.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:07 pm

I need a ps3 lab partner
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:39 am

Love reading all the reactions after a few days with the game. Tackling was probably the biggest feel difference.

Will make sure to talk about the scrambling thing and really try it out. Alot of guys are catching onto some good things, trust me it takes about 100 hours to crack into some good things. You gotta retrain your mind for a totally new game!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
JSF Ghost

JSF Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:00 am

ZAN wrote:
JSF Ghost wrote:
WFColonel56 wrote:
Tyler1281 wrote:
WFColonel56 wrote:

i disagree...they dont have the speed to be that effective in madden 11 on defense. it remains to be seen in madden 12.

I stopped reading at "they dont have the speed" Look, at something other than speed. LOOK at every rating.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jsfcommand.com
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:09 am

no matter how you think a game plays, speed will always be a factor...

thats why barrett ruud never saw my field.. granted he was the best OVR/AWR LB on my Bucs squad, his 79 speed was his downfall and couldnt stick to a granny with a walker..

im more willing to put a speed guy in over a slower/more aware player ... doesnt matter the position, doesnt matter the team..

just my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:28 am

ZFarls wrote:
Love reading all the reactions after a few days with the game. Tackling was probably the biggest feel difference.

Will make sure to talk about the scrambling thing and really try it out. Alot of guys are catching onto some good things, trust me it takes about 100 hours to crack into some good things. You gotta retrain your mind for a totally new game!

i labbed only 3 weeks last year due to the fact i didnt know what to do, and still dont! Lol i might spend this whole season offline cause im years behind....
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:38 am

even if offense speed dosent mean that much D will always need speed.
even like m10 where you needed big corners raiders D was still very good.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:20 am

i agree! speed is not the only thing needed, however, it is a great luxury that can't be denied!

on another note: the 3-4 D seems to be back in full effect.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:07 am

loving the demo so far, seeing alot of new things as how the game plays and seeing some of what worked in 11 still effective...the camera view zooming out on passes has tripped me up alil, but just need to play more to get used to it....

just need that lab time!

speed kills and is the most important attribute at the skill positions! IMO... no matter how much people wanna simulate the real NFL, this is a just a game and speed is a dominant factor in it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden Demo   Madden Demo - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden Demo
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next