Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Goal Line Power O

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

Goal Line Power O Empty
PostSubject: Goal Line Power O   Goal Line Power O EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:25 pm

How do you stop it? Just had a guy run for OVER 400 yards with McCoy on me just with this run alone. If you try to set the edge the cut up is their, if you try and shoot the gap the runner gets outside. If you shift your linebackers or defensive line to the 2 TE side they can still flip the play and run to the open 1 TE side. I have never seen a run work this well before, and the worst thing is I KNEW it was coming every single play and couldn't do anything about it! Inverted cover 2 didnt work, 1-5-5 shake didnt work, literally nothing I tried could contain it for under at least 5 yards per carry. Any help out their?
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

Goal Line Power O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal Line Power O   Goal Line Power O EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:33 pm

what i usually do is either 46/4-3 Cover 3

Spread Dline Reblitz ends straight down
Put each LB in a gap
user the FS, and attack the a gap
the line will immed block the LBs/SS in the gaps, and should allow you to run through and hit the RB

just pray u dont miss/he breaks the tackle
Back to top Go down
XxSHOWTIMExX

Goal Line Power O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal Line Power O   Goal Line Power O EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:37 am

3-4 cover 4. Press coverage. Spread line and crash out. Spy the Dt and places the MLB towards the side of the run. Put the OLBs on the outside to contain the outside run and user the safety.

I was having the same problems, even with the strong close counter weak and this seems to b the most consistent answer for them.

Hope it helps, if anything hmu my gt is DonJuanppGrande
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

Goal Line Power O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal Line Power O   Goal Line Power O EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:27 pm

Thanks for the help guys, will definitely try these out. I know I will probably face this again so I gotta be ready for it next time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goal Line Power O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal Line Power O   Goal Line Power O Empty

Back to top Go down

Goal Line Power O
Page 1 of 1