Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

sad day in my madden world :(

Go down 
+5
SuperTigrer
wangtangkiki
WFColonel56
xHHx_VaBeach757
acting cool
9 posters
AuthorMessage
acting cool

acting cool

sad day in my madden world :( Empty
PostSubject: sad day in my madden world :(   sad day in my madden world :( EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:11 pm

i am a hardcore green bay packer fan! in fact, i live 30 minutes north of my church, LAMBEAU FIELD! anyway, i have been using the packers since i got the game, but i have been suffering while playing online matches. i am not sure if i don't have the team set up right, not enough speed on O, not enough size on the D, or maybe ryan grant isn't beast enough.

i recall farls and gibs saying they support their favorite teams, but run with the chargers or cowboys since they have the tools to win more often than not.

i now begin my online journey with the chargers... looking forward to the rocket catching with jackson and gates!
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

PostSubject: Re: sad day in my madden world :(   sad day in my madden world :( EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:42 pm

i use the steelers day in and day out since day ONE. im a fan, and i make em work
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: sad day in my madden world :(   sad day in my madden world :( EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:47 pm

IMO GB is a very good team but the RB's r too slow for me
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: sad day in my madden world :(   sad day in my madden world :( EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:25 pm

I used to use the Broncos, I'm a BIG bronco fan, but when I want to win.. I'll use the Cowboys. Although, I did use the Broncos very well.. the Cowboys give me that extra boost in a game.. they have a lot of playmakers.

Haha va, it's not hard to make the Steelers work, they are a good team =)
Back to top Go down
SuperTigrer

SuperTigrer

PostSubject: Re: sad day in my madden world :(   sad day in my madden world :( EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:12 am

Man i lived in New Orleans for 15 years and i've been playing with them since the game came out and they were a 74. I won just as many games then as i do now. The packers are one of the best teams in the game, despite what anyone says, they may likely have the best defense. Ryan Grant dosen't perform, but you can make it work my man
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo

PostSubject: Re: sad day in my madden world :(   sad day in my madden world :( EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:03 pm

i think they neglect grants top speed he was getting some crazy breaks for tds towards the end of the season. you just do not see that in the game, id say grant for sure is someone they screwed up on. if he breaks one he is always caught its real annoying.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: sad day in my madden world :(   sad day in my madden world :( EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:03 pm

gFF_VaBeach757 wrote:
i use the steelers day in and day out since day ONE. im a fan, and i make em work

unlike my homeboy here....i am a die-hard Baltimore Ravens fan! i ONLY run them online...win or lose! sure, many of my tournie friends that i play say that i could win a whole lot more games than i have IF i ran the more "elite" teams like everyone else does. howoever, for me (since i am not a tournie player as such)....this game is much more fun running my favorite squad. the BALTIMORE RAVENS a.k.a. "The Dirty Black-Birds" (my personal nickname for them). lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: sad day in my madden world :(   sad day in my madden world :( EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:52 pm

real talk Grant should at least have 89 spd
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
acting cool

acting cool

PostSubject: Re: sad day in my madden world :(   sad day in my madden world :( EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:34 pm

well, thought about my desicion to ditch the packers online. wasn't a decent idea... gotta stick with 'em all the way! packers do have upside, but i just need to find a work around to grant and jackson being slow as turtles!

ontop of that, finley makes a mighty fine RCer... glad i saw the light! haha

GO PACK!
Back to top Go down
shane_rlly2

shane_rlly2

PostSubject: Re: sad day in my madden world :(   sad day in my madden world :( EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 6:22 am

just pick a team that fits your style bro........

i love to run the ball and i would love to run with my fav team all day every day but mm an eagles fan and mccoy fumbles mad crazy and westy gets hurt if you blow on him so i choose teams like carolina, giants( Embarassed ) ravens because their teams are built for my style
Back to top Go down
jferg23

PostSubject: Re: sad day in my madden world :(   sad day in my madden world :( EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:30 pm

lol are u serious?the packers d is crazy?i ran with em with the washington book.strait fire.jermiachel finely is a dawgie at rc and than u got jennings and drtiver?and grant rele isnt tht slow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sad day in my madden world :(   sad day in my madden world :( Empty

Back to top Go down

sad day in my madden world :(
Page 1 of 1