Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays

Go down 
+7
sLeeZyZeeLs
GunnyWill
ronslows10
Militant X 1
xHEx DeathAngel
SasserAssassin
LOTT0042
11 posters
AuthorMessage
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays Empty
PostSubject: 49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays   49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:45 pm

Come on Al go get him Smile 49er fans thoughts on a top 10 pick that slipped into the 2nd round and now looks to be headed out?????
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: 49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays   49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:47 pm

we dont need a safty
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: 49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays   49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:52 pm

Steelers get him as a future replacement for the future for one of our safety.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: 49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays   49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:03 pm

SasserAssassin wrote:
we dont need a safety
That was Madden Humor since he is like 95 speed. Then we could move Huff to Cornerback and have Branch and Mays as the Safeties Wink
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: 49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays   49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:17 pm

the Ravens need to go after this young buc. but, we just signed Pollard from the Texans.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: 49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays   49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:54 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
the Ravens need to go after this young buc. but, we just signed Pollard from the Texans.

~Mili

Ouch Pollard is good in the box but a HUGE liability in coverage

49ers signed Donte Whitner from Buffalo - might be what made Mays expendable
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: 49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays   49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:28 pm

LOTT0042 wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:

~Mili

not neccessarily. here's why:

1st...Pollard played on garbage defenses (KC and Texans) NOTHING like my Ravens defense

2nd..w/Ed Reed patrolling in the secondary with him and our new shutdown CB Jimmy Smith and the other CBs, his coverage play will be accounted for...lol!

i expect Pollard to do nothing but improve playing on the Ravens defense and he definitely fits our style of play...HARD-HITTING! he is a welcomed addition. we bout to bring da-pain...AGAIN!!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
ronslows10

ronslows10

PostSubject: Re: 49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays   49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:07 pm

C'mon bucs this is what you've been waiting for time to pounce
Back to top Go down
GunnyWill

PostSubject: Re: 49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays   49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:24 pm

Why do they want to trade Taylor Mays? Wasnt he their 1st round pick last year?
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: 49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays   49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:12 pm

GunnyWill wrote:
Why do they want to trade Taylor Mays? Wasnt he their 1st round pick last year?

He actually fell out of the 1st round they nabbed him in the second but he was supposed to be the second coming of Ronnie Lott
Back to top Go down
sLeeZyZeeLs

PostSubject: Re: 49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays   49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:12 am

If he gets traded it will break my heart.
Back to top Go down
GunnyWill

PostSubject: Re: 49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays   49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:51 am

why do they want to trade him? Does he have character problems? Is he a bust? If someone has so much talent I would imagine they would keep him around to let him learn...
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: 49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays   49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:16 am

Maybe he just does not fit there scheme. Plus he lacks coverage skills could not fit their defensive scheme.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: 49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays   49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:58 am

Just a total Madden Gem, would help any team. Texans would be nice, or the Giants so I could stuff him Phillips in the box with 46 Speed and leave Mays back to make user plays! (Dreaming)
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
GunnyWill

PostSubject: Re: 49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays   49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:18 pm

ZFarls wrote:
Just a total Madden Gem, would help any team. Texans would be nice, or the Giants so I could stuff him Phillips in the box with 46 Speed and leave Mays back to make user plays! (Dreaming)

Maybe put Mays as a LB? Giants LB corps looks pretty bleak for madden after Bullock left
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: 49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays   49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:42 pm

GunnyWill wrote:
ZFarls wrote:

Maybe put Mays as a LB? Giants LB corps looks pretty bleak for madden after Bullock left

Giants make a darn good 3/4 defense.

But the gmens strength isnt in lbs, its dline. I love to have him and philips as safetys maddenwise..

In real life, I can def see the cowboys makin a move. He will be coached up coverage wise, but he has the speed and hit power to be the most feared db today.
Back to top Go down
JSF Ghost

JSF Ghost

PostSubject: Re: 49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays   49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:01 am

Militant X 1 wrote:
LOTT0042 wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:

~Mili

1st...Pollard played on garbage defenses (KC and Texans) NOTHING like my Ravens defense

2nd..w/Ed Reed patrolling in the secondary with him and our new shutdown CB Jimmy Smith and the other CBs, his coverage play will be accounted for...lol!

i expect Pollard to do nothing but improve playing on the Ravens defense and he definitely fits our style of play...HARD-HITTING! he is a welcomed addition. we bout to bring da-pain...AGAIN!!

~Mili

I wanted to throw a party after the Pollard signing. This player IS a RAVEN. He belongs on the Ravens.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jsfcommand.com
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: 49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays   49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:30 pm

JSF Ghost wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:
LOTT0042 wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:

~Mili

~Mili

I wanted to throw a party after the Pollard signing. This player IS a RAVEN. He belongs on the Ravens.

yep...me to! i feel that he will win the starting job over Zibby and Haruki. Pollard is a great addition to our Ravens secondary! i love it! if you haven't done it yet...peep his video from training camp. he has a solid body build (not as small as the other DBs) that i think fits that SS spot perfectly! he will definitely bring the pain. coverage wise? again, KC and the Texans defense are nothing like the Ravens. Pollard's skills and instincts will improve in that secondary in support of Ngata, Suggs, Ray Lewis and by playing next to Ed Reed! i can't wait to see him in action!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: 49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays   49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:45 pm

id love to have mays in Tampa, but we didnt make 1 fkn move during free agency, so i dont expect em to go after him...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays   49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays Empty

Back to top Go down

49ers looking to trade Taylor Mays
Page 1 of 1