Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Need some advice for Madden 11

Go down 
+3
brom
WFColonel56
SteelersPSUfan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelersPSUfan

Need some advice for Madden 11 Empty
PostSubject: Need some advice for Madden 11   Need some advice for Madden 11 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:28 pm

Ok, so i'm going off to college and my younger bro is keeping the ps3 at the house. I don't think my roomate has an xbox or ps3 either. I mean i'm under an hour away but don't want to be comming home on the weekends for madden. So what is the best way to still be able to play madden? Should i buy a used system or what? I won't be able to play as much as I do now b/c of the courses I'm taking, but still should have time to play. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice for Madden 11   Need some advice for Madden 11 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:56 pm

buy another console...thats the best thing i can come up with
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
brom

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice for Madden 11   Need some advice for Madden 11 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:22 pm

yeah either buy a new system or steal the PS3 from your brother and take it to college
Back to top Go down
SteelersPSUfan

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice for Madden 11   Need some advice for Madden 11 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:41 pm

Ok so should I buy it new or used and which one should I buy?
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice for Madden 11   Need some advice for Madden 11 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:33 pm

are u thinking about staying with the ps3 or is a 360 option still open

here are the 360 options from GS
http://www.gamestop.com/Browse/Search.aspx?N=133+196

and here is the best memory card

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=74075

and here are the PS3's from GS
http://www.gamestop.com/Browse/Search.aspx?N=141+196

Just in my opinion i think your best bet (if you only want to play madden) is to get the used xbox 360 that is $110 and you can also get the memory card which is $25....so in total u will be paying $135 for an offline experience....but for online you would be paying an extra $50 so it would be $185

so yea if you are just going to be playing madden (idk how many games+the xbl gamertag can fit on the memory card) then the xbox is your best deal....im looking and i see that the cheapest Ps3 is $250. so u will be saving a good amount of cash
Back to top Go down
SteelersPSUfan

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice for Madden 11   Need some advice for Madden 11 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:44 pm

Thanks for the info colonel. Sorry but i was wondering what you need the memory card for because the ps3 didnt have one. Just was wondering. Also, the only other game I would play is COD so it is no like i would be using that much space i think.

The only thing i was wondering is what happens if i buy either system used and it breaks. Do i still have the warrenty and if so how long is it. Sorry for the questions
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice for Madden 11   Need some advice for Madden 11 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 11:16 pm

SteelersPSUfan wrote:
Thanks for the info colonel. Sorry but i was wondering what you need the memory card for because the ps3 didnt have one.

You will need the memory card for the 360 to save games and your XBL gamertag since the $109 console doesnt come with a hard drive

The only thing i was wondering is what happens if i buy either system used and it breaks. Do i still have the warrenty and if so how long is it. Sorry for the questions

I honestly do not know...lol

But if you ask around at gamestop they should tell you whats up.....and if they do say that they will replace it please GET THAT IN WRITING becuz im sure you knw that a quarter of GS employees actually knw what the hell they are talking about, and the others you could barely tell if they even touched a game in their life

Back to top Go down
trothirty3

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice for Madden 11   Need some advice for Madden 11 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 11:34 pm

yeah advice would help
Back to top Go down
trothirty3

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice for Madden 11   Need some advice for Madden 11 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:06 am

buy the new xbox
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice for Madden 11   Need some advice for Madden 11 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:10 am

your probably going to want to buy the ps3 becuase of its WiFi, hooking up the xbox might be a pain unless your room has a phone line.
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice for Madden 11   Need some advice for Madden 11 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:12 am

You are at college bruh. This is easy!!! I went to college many years ago. Beat the shhh out of every one one campus and your room becomes the madden spot. You already have a advantage you have this website!!! Cats will jock you after you beat them. You won't even need a system. After a while cats will be bringing they systems to your room. Let lil bro have the ps3
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice for Madden 11   Need some advice for Madden 11 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:18 am

And also watch TWIM every week for farls and gibs tips!!
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice for Madden 11   Need some advice for Madden 11 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:32 am

JayNizz wrote:
your probably going to want to buy the ps3 becuase of its WiFi, hooking up the xbox might be a pain unless your room has a phone line.
word on the street is that if u have a laptop u can hook up your XBox to that and play online....i will be trying that out come this fall..lol
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice for Madden 11   Need some advice for Madden 11 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:35 am

mdolla wrote:
You are at college bruh. This is easy!!! I went to college many years ago. Beat the shhh out of every one one campus and your room becomes the madden spot. You already have a advantage you have this website!!! Cats will jock you after you beat them. You won't even need a system. After a while cats will be bringing they systems to your room. Let lil bro have the ps3
my man u dont even know how bad i want to start playin so i can make some easy money..lol

my college says that they got madden nights every other week were they all get in a big *** room (like a tourney) and just play money games
Back to top Go down
SteelersPSUfan

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice for Madden 11   Need some advice for Madden 11 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:41 pm

Thanks for all the help guys. If this matters, there is no wifi at Duquesne b/c of how the dorms are so that means you have to have it hook it up directly. I will stop by GS and see if anyone there knows anything about the warrenty.

I did get a new laptop so that would be nice to hook up the xbox to it.

Crying or Very sad I can't watch the twims live b/c i have a chem lab 6-8:40... but does do they start at 8 or 830 cuz i can't remember... if 830 then it wouldnt be that bad
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice for Madden 11   Need some advice for Madden 11 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:51 pm

i think they did start at 8:30-8:40
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice for Madden 11   Need some advice for Madden 11 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:41 pm

SteelersPSUfan wrote:
Thanks for all the help guys. If this matters, there is no wifi at Duquesne b/c of how the dorms are so that means you have to have it hook it up directly. I will stop by GS and see if anyone there knows anything about the warrenty.

Crying or Very sad I can't watch the twims live b/c i have a chem lab 6-8:40... but does do they start at 8 or 830 cuz i can't remember... if 830 then it wouldnt be that bad

and you can just watch them on madden bible's home page because they are recorded
Back to top Go down
SteelersPSUfan

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice for Madden 11   Need some advice for Madden 11 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:38 pm

Tyler1281 wrote:
SteelersPSUfan wrote:

and you can just watch them on madden bible's home page because they are recorded
Yea thats what i was thinking i was gonna have to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice for Madden 11   Need some advice for Madden 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Need some advice for Madden 11
Page 1 of 1