Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

some advice

Go down 
+3
abdaninja
WasItTehChad
xHHx_megatron
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

some advice Empty
PostSubject: some advice   some advice EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:02 am

alright we all have or use some sort of blitz that gets pressure fast, but the biggest problem i see is that people use the SAME blitz over and over...literally like everyplay.

yea some might struggle against it...might dominate inferior people...but come on, against someone thats halfway decent its not gonna cut it.

its prolly the biggest thing i've seen in the c4...its like its either contain blitz or inside blitz every time...u know what im thinking??? i have the chiefs so ima run alot wit charles, might break a couple..but the main thing is when i need to pass and the defense still doesnt change at all, its either gonna be a big play, td, but def a first down at the least. I know exactly how to attack that d...im not just speaking for myself, this goes for most players in general.

so my advice to ya'll would be to able to have different packages with different man blitzes...AND zone blitzes, but be able to blitz from different areas on d with zone...the key is to have as most defenders in zone, while having constant pressure.. it doesnt have to extreme but always send some sort of pressure.. always attack away from where ur opponet likes to throw the ball so u can have max cov as u can in that area

the main thing is to have an array of blitzes so u dont just depend on one blitz the whole game. so if ur getting beat, even if it seems as tho ur opponent is struggling ur able to do something differnt and it just might throw off ur opponent.

it will make u that more difficult to beat
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

some advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: some advice   some advice EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:07 am

my goal is to use the same setup for my plays but have em do different things... sure the heat might be the same, but the coverage behind it will ALWAYS be different...

Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

some advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: some advice   some advice EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:25 am

heres a tip guys hit the LAB try to perfect ur run D and Undercenter heat so u dnt hav to wrry about them having time hav a defense for quick hitters from undercenter if they run the ball hav the same result i try to perfect all my defensive formations as well as offensive

by perfect is i know where my wholes are i know what beats it i know when to use this blitz and iknow what beats it and its weaknesses for the Ds i use i use alotta zero coveage type blitzes or cover 1 when i play zone i blitz so they throw right into my zones

i try to find blitzes that come in all the time the best thing i can say about D is to make everythin look the same this will make ur opponent hav to think and do something else cuz oh the blitz is coming double a gap pressure no sir there in deep blues and my DEs r in contains with a DE in spy so i have the advantage when they block extra guys and hav almost 11 in coverage

My perfect Defense is have a undercenter and have a shotgun D totally different ways to blitz both agap isnt very effective vs shotgun as it is vs undercenter BGAP and C gap is how i will attack and cover areas where the blitz is and user open areas

as for offense makin everythin look the same is key to
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

some advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: some advice   some advice EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:27 am

same blitzes different coverages or act liek ur bringing inside then bam outside heat its a slide protection game its chess
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

some advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: some advice   some advice EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:43 am

I have multiple plays I use that I can switch up at anytime..

From 46, I use a concept where I slide my LBs/DEs & I'm able to bring pressure from multiple places depending on who I want to blitz. The setup is IDENTICAL on every play, except I can bring pressure from the right or the left.. depending on where they slide protected on the previous play, or where their runningback is located.

It feels good when you can completely fool your opponent into slide protecting the wrong way, and getting heat off the edge for a sack..

At that point, you have all the control.. My opponent was slide protecting right, and had a RB on the left that he kept in to block.. still, my DE / LB came through [can't remember who.]. He eventually quit.. He messaged me saying "Wow nice heat.. You had me fooled."

I hate when people just use the same setups over and over..and they are just that.. Setups.. they aren't that flexible.. I like having flexible nanos.. like my Contain D one.. It's so valuable because I can send pressure from the left, right, or both..
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

some advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: some advice   some advice EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:08 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:
I have multiple plays I use that I can switch up at anytime..

From 46, I use a concept where I slide my LBs/DEs & I'm able to bring pressure from multiple places depending on who I want to blitz. The setup is IDENTICAL on every play, except I can bring pressure from the right or the left.. depending on where they slide protected on the previous play, or where their runningback is located.

It feels good when you can completely fool your opponent into slide protecting the wrong way, and getting heat off the edge for a sack..

At that point, you have all the control.. My opponent was slide protecting right, and had a RB on the left that he kept in to block.. still, my DE / LB came through [can't remember who.]. He eventually quit.. He messaged me saying "Wow nice heat.. You had me fooled."

I hate when people just use the same setups over and over..and they are just that.. Setups.. they aren't that flexible.. I like having flexible nanos.. like my Contain D one.. It's so valuable because I can send pressure from the left, right, or both..

Wink it must be working for you...
Back to top Go down
maguffin82

some advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: some advice   some advice EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:30 pm

I am definitely guilty of using some contain blitz at most important times, like facing Vick when my opponent is driving for a game-winning touchdown. Not always the case; maybe I'll make adjustments or something, but I did this in one of my c4 games last night when mray just was slicing me up rushing with Vick and I had to call contain blitz during last drive.

SMH, I need to toughen up, but I knew at least he wasn't going to run with Vick and it was up to me to make a user play down the sideline.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

some advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: some advice   some advice EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:36 pm

WasItTehChad wrote:
my goal is to use the same setup for my plays but have em do different things... sure the heat might be the same, but the coverage behind it will ALWAYS be different...

yah...its good to mix cov...but u know there are people that run the same blitz with the same cov every single time....it just amazes me...lol
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

some advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: some advice   some advice EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:42 pm

Megatron is right. Got to disguise and mix things up. I remember learning the 1-5-5 Blitz from SGibs in 2008 and it was lethal, and then playing with it myself to improve upon it and make it better.

Like he said, if you do the same thing over and over and over, you're a one trick pony. But if you can come out in one formation and have several blitzes from that set, and also blitz faints, then you have to make the offense guess.

The second you're not attacking, you're defending. You want to be on the attack, not on the defense.
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

some advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: some advice   some advice Empty

Back to top Go down

some advice
Page 1 of 1