Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

need some advice from my mb community.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chris

need some advice from my mb community. Empty
PostSubject: need some advice from my mb community.   need some advice from my mb community. EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:14 pm

well ive decided on the team i am going to use for madden 10 today.the new york giants mostly bcuz they my hometown team and brandon jacobs and a SICK dline.anyways i was wondering what pb's i shud use?im leaning towards kc on o and nyj on D cuz of the nickel off set in nyj and pistol out of kc.any advice?
Back to top Go down
Flats Dolphins fan

PostSubject: Re: need some advice from my mb community.   need some advice from my mb community. EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:18 pm

chris wrote:
well ive decided on the team i am going to use for madden 10 today.the new york giants mostly bcuz they my hometown team and brandon jacobs and a SICK dline.anyways i was wondering what pb's i shud use?im leaning towards kc on o and nyj on D cuz of the nickel off set in nyj and pistol out of kc.any advice?

LOL ok I'm not touching this one. Cuz with all the other post you are suppose to have a great original scheme. The Truth finally comes out. LOL All talk

Next we will here that you bought the KC Ebook that sgibs and Zfarls is coming out with.

WOW
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: need some advice from my mb community.   need some advice from my mb community. EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:36 pm

actually i remain firm on not buying e-books 2ndly stop trying to start trouble,3rd im asking which u think is good for the team A PLAYBOOK NOT A SCHEME learn 2 fuckin read b4 u come on these boards bro.
Back to top Go down
Flats Dolphins fan

PostSubject: Re: need some advice from my mb community.   need some advice from my mb community. EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:57 pm

chris wrote:
actually i remain firm on not buying e-books 2ndly stop trying to start trouble,3rd im asking which u think is good for the team A PLAYBOOK NOT A SCHEME learn 2 fuckin read b4 u come on these boards bro.

1 Cuz your poor and a kid that can't buy anything
2 It's my opinion so if you don't like it then don't read it
3 Your asking what is a good PB not a scheme. What do you think makes a PB good. You have a lot to learn kid.
Back to top Go down
Flats Dolphins fan

PostSubject: Re: need some advice from my mb community.   need some advice from my mb community. EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:59 pm

Oh and reread Sgibs reply about needing a good scheme you just can't pick a PB.
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: need some advice from my mb community.   need some advice from my mb community. EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:02 pm

alright maybe u shud reread i said i need a pb that i shud lab w/ the giants so i can pick the right 1 which do u think suits my needs the best? 2. at least i can read and id rather be a kid then a fat *** 30 yr old who lives in his moms basement.kthx Wink
Back to top Go down
Patsfan26

PostSubject: Re: need some advice from my mb community.   need some advice from my mb community. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:40 am

Chris don't listen to this guy. He is to serious about online madden forums lol. Flats this isn't a political campaign... We can change opinions.
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: need some advice from my mb community.   need some advice from my mb community. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:45 am

thanks pats, but like i said im not rly CHANGING MY OPINON I im asking what u guys think is the best pb for the nyg.
Back to top Go down
Patsfan26

PostSubject: Re: need some advice from my mb community.   need some advice from my mb community. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:48 am

No problem and the pistol in KC is great but the giants have a slow QB so it would be hard to do the QB draw.
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: need some advice from my mb community.   need some advice from my mb community. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:05 am

yeh but uhh theres no qb draw out of it?L
Back to top Go down
Patsfan26

PostSubject: Re: need some advice from my mb community.   need some advice from my mb community. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:55 am

Oh yes there is ask sgibs.
Back to top Go down
bakagaijin

bakagaijin

PostSubject: Re: need some advice from my mb community.   need some advice from my mb community. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:03 am

chris wrote:

I gave KC a long look and I think it would be a solid PB. I assume you want a PB where you can pound the ball with Jacobs and also use Bradshaw's speed? Or do you mostly pass to WRs? I can't remember from the last game we played (BTW, we need to get another game in sometime).

Maybe obvious but did you consider R'n'G? I used it last year and from what I see this year is would be a good PB for those who like to pound it. I would think the full house with Jacobs would be deadly. Mix in a few good passing plays and it should be pretty good.

On D, I don't really know but I hear good things about Jets. I am happy with the multi-D so far so have not really shopped for other playbooks
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: need some advice from my mb community.   need some advice from my mb community. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:29 pm

thanks 4 the feedback bak,and i've actually never played u,u played my cuzin lol.i did use run n gun last year but have not looked at it this year because of it not having trips te but i would proberbly consider it.and yes i love to pound the ball with jacobs sell the run play action pass.i like using bradshaw on tosses also.but i definitly think we should play sometime would be fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need some advice from my mb community.   need some advice from my mb community. Empty

Back to top Go down

need some advice from my mb community.
Page 1 of 1