Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

playbook with best formations to blitz out of

Go down 
+2
chipadelphia
Servo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Servo

Servo

playbook with best formations to blitz out of Empty
PostSubject: playbook with best formations to blitz out of   playbook with best formations to blitz out of EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:44 am

does anyone here have any tips on what playbook to use that has some real good zone blitz in it? ive tried the 4-6 and 4-4 but they dont seem to work for me
Back to top Go down
chipadelphia

chipadelphia

PostSubject: Re: playbook with best formations to blitz out of   playbook with best formations to blitz out of EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:34 pm

NB Blitz out of nickel strong in the 46 is pretty good, inside blitz from 46 normal is good as well as outside rush. I might throw another one in there here and there like a zone blitz but I normally only run through those three.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chipmezo.com
XxSHOWTIMExX

PostSubject: Re: playbook with best formations to blitz out of   playbook with best formations to blitz out of EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:05 pm

The 46 is a very dynamic pb that opens alot of opportunities for blitzing. Honestly I can sit here and type up 5 or 6 blitzes and tell u the setup but that wudnt help, just watch gibs' episode of madDen TV where he gives u his full defensive breakdown. He not only tells u which blitz work but more importantly why they work. It's all about numbers, bring 3 rushers at 2 defenders and confusing the other side of the line with a contain or fake blitz. Just watch the episode and i guarantee that it will open your eyes to how this game is played defensively. If u watch and r still having a hard time and u play on xbox, leave ur GT and I will happily lab it out with u.
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: playbook with best formations to blitz out of   playbook with best formations to blitz out of EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:21 pm

i must say, the 4-4 is still fire, especially cover 1... i have a nano that gets in against a pinched line and blocked running back
Back to top Go down
blood9585

blood9585

PostSubject: Re: playbook with best formations to blitz out of   playbook with best formations to blitz out of EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:19 pm

I would have to say try Eagles(Has 46/3-3-5 & dime flat) , Oakland (has dime flat & 3-4 predator formation) or New Orleans (Some unique nickel plays) if you are a 4-3 kind of guy .

OR Oakland(Has one 4-3 formation & dime flat), Ravens (Has Nickel Odd Split & 46), and Jets (Has 1-5-5) defensive books if you like the 3-4 as your base.

You are bound to stick with one of em. I'm starting to like Philly's the most.
Back to top Go down
http://WiseMaddenConcepts.Blogspot.com
IndefiniteChamp

IndefiniteChamp

PostSubject: Re: playbook with best formations to blitz out of   playbook with best formations to blitz out of EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:20 am

I'll be checking out phillys today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: playbook with best formations to blitz out of   playbook with best formations to blitz out of Empty

Back to top Go down

playbook with best formations to blitz out of
Page 1 of 1